1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Watch dog bloodline?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Geronimo, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

If you're not going to use the advice then why ask? Go to FB and look up Watchdog Army. Everyone on there is an expert and has the best WD blood available. lol

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

A lot of the TNT dogs are based off the old watch dog stuff ... The foundation watch dog stock had working capabilities most of it today is just an abomination tainted by bully breeders.

3. cainenine

cainenine "The high road is the path less travelled." -Me

Is this what goes for intellect around here? I'm literally not on here for more than twenty minutes and this is what I come across. Dear lord, the man simply questioned the credence of someone elses comment on being a breeder. No personal attacks, not an insult insight and there you are just primed and ready to go just waiting to expose your literary genius, the way you turn a phrase is masterful. Let me guess you're just as game as your dogs and apparently as smart as them too and before you run off feeling all proud of youself because some actually said you're as smart as a dog, that wasn't a compliment.

So what, what is a professional breeder? Is this not a legitimate question? Can anyone explain what makes someone a professional compared to say a novice? Is a professional someone that adheres to a certain set of standards that a novice couldn't possibly live up to or just someone who makes a living off peddling dogs? Don't get me wrong I'm all for reputable breeders especially within our breed but you sure as hell don't have to be a professional to be an ethical breeder.

I can't wait for your witty or should I say vulgar reply, I can almost see it now. Predictable and pathetic.

4. Geronimo

Geronimo Banned

For the pervert who sounds like a great exemplar of our society and probably a better examplar of a dogman and an owner of a fine trailer. If you would quit jacking off and thinking about fuckin guys in the ass with out lube while eating your tv dinner you could re-read my post and understand that it is an honest question with no malice behind it. I ask him because he seems like somebody that has knowledge in that area. Maybe its time you get that GED your middle school diploma doesnt cut it in this world. Maybe you should also get some counselling because its time you let go of your dad fucking you in the ass.

5. First of all Geronimo, since you went and made a new screen name and came to your own defense with the new name let me clear a couple things up for you. You're posting in the wrong thread you moron. Yeah you made another thread about what makes an ethical breeder or whatever the name of it is, BUT THIS ISN'T IT dumbass. If you would happen to pay attention to where you were posting this is the original question.......the other thread you made was where you asked what an ethical breeder is you fucking twit!
    The question was answered in depth by somebody and instead of saying thanks for the info, all you did was cry like a bitch and try to say the person who posted the info was bashing on the dogs when they did no such thing! So next time you want to sign up and come to your own defense, dig your head out of your stupid ass and post it in the right place!

Now as to why you get the kind of replies you get, well it's because I'm sick to death of shit for brain idiots like you getting these dogs when you haven't a fucking clue as to what you have, wanted, needed, or got. THEN after the fact, you get on forums and babble like a blithering idiot and get mad at the response cuz it wasn't what you WANTED but was the TRUTH! So take your razors edge / watchdog TURD and go fuck yourself. Not to mention you're talking about breeding a 6 month old piece of shit dog. Just what the breed and public needs.

Is that clear and vulgar enough for you?

6. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

The dog obviously comes from some issues and sounds more like a pet than anything else there is a great deal that goes into breeding which is why responsible owners and breeders will always recommend not to breed there is no money it if you are breeding for the right reasons and you should only be breeding to produce better dogs that are going to be used for the purpose for which they were created. Plus you yourself stated the dog was a mutt let me tell you American Bullies are not APBT's and they have far more issues health wise than working APBT's. You have to understand genetics and the gene pools that you are working with what do you know about this dogs parents ? What were their accomplishments? How sound are they in temperament and structure? How much do you know personally about the dogs within the first 4 generations of this dogs pedigree? You have to understand what you are working with upfront and what's behind the dogs if you don't you are basically just breeding unknown trash. You have no idea what you are passing off to the offspring and once again you should be breeding to produce quality animals if the parents are not quality animals than that should pretty much give you and idea of what the offspring will be themselves and what their producing capabilities will be. You want good dogs you have to start off breeding good dogs. If you are breeding just to breed than you are a typical peddler and are not even worth having this conversation with. The best advice I can give you is don't do it I can almost guarantee this dog is pet quality and with that being said should not be bred. Leave the breeding to the Pro's who have a goal in mind other than money and are breeding to produce quality animals. If you want another dog seek out a breeder like the one I just described and go from there.

7. Here we go with more of you bitching like a little girl. How about you just go find yourself a razors edge forum as that's where you belong. Maybe they can tell you how great your dog is like you want to hear. You're as full of shit as they come and with all your 17 years of experience and owning a kennel, you don't seem to know jack shit. Don't forget though if you don't like what you hear, sign up with a second account and come to your own rescue lol.

So everybody listen to the sound of the swirling toilet!

We're done here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.