1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wat is a water down ped

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by preme, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Robber

Robber Big Dog

Wat you need is a couple of 8X OTCers in tha first 3 gen's and a cross with sumtin' to get some big bone on 'em, then u might have sumthin' fo' sho'...:D

2. Robber

Robber Big Dog

Kidding aside, it is an interesting question - I don't know if there is such a thing as a watered ped as there is a watered down strain. I mean, it's about impossible to know if it is watered down unless you know something about the people's names in the ped or some of the individual dogs. I would say if you have 3 gen's of dogs that have never proven anything, but bred anyway, that constitutes being watered down, but it seems hard to tell on paper w/o some further insight.

3. Well said. It is definitely a buyer beware industry. It is amazing how quickly some stuff can become watered down.