1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wat do u think of my pups diet?

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by lassie, Feb 4, 2012.

1. lassie

lassie Pup

I feed her eaglepack holistics (not the best there is but the best i can find), raw meat (anything from fish to beef, usually try to get the fattier stuff), egg once a week, chicken carcass or lamb shank cppl times a week, 1 type of organ per week and vitamin tablets.

wats the best organ to feed ur dog?

also I want to include vegies and fruit but the info available is quite contradictory as to wat is safe. can someone pls offer suggestion and the best way to offer it to ur dog, as my pup doesn't really like veggies.

any suggestions on how i can improve is will be much appreciated.

2. lassie

lassie Pup

forgot to add how often per a day and roughly how much should i be giving to her?

thanks.

3. There's tons of threads on feed and raw diets. Try using the search and read a little. Plenty of good info.

4. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

If you're doing the 80% meat 10% bone 10% organ I'd say feed 5% liver and 5% kidney. Those are the easiest organs to find. I second Boogie, search the forum, there's lots of info here on raw.