1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wassup

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by brolick, Jul 10, 2006.

1. brolick

brolick Big Dog

Hey evryone my name is dre and my dos name is brolick, he is a 1.5 year old pitbull and i'm told that he is bolio blood, he's about 70pounds, I look forward to learning more about all bloodlines and other information that u pros can help me with

2. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

Hey,,Welcome,,glad ya showed up

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Welcome, if you have any questions be sure to ask :)

4. Suki

Suki Guest

Not sure how much of a "pro" I would consider myself, but I'll do the best I can!;)

Welcome to the forum. Glad you found your way here, and I hope you enjoy your stay!
    [​IMG] away any questions! :) More than happy to help yah when/where ever I can!

5. Attila

Attila Guest

He is over the standard weight some. Is he conditioned? Got any photos to post? Good to have ya aboard.

6. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and Welcome! :D

7. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

This is a great site! Found it myself through a friend...if you ever have any questions, I'll be here to help. If I don't know the answer....I'll find someone who does!!

8. PitbullLover

PitbullLover Big Dog

Welcome! Glad you stopped by! You can learn alot of good information on this website!

9. CB

CB CH Dog

Hope you find what you need on this site.

10. a bolio at 70 pounds? sorry, but i doubt it. he might have SOME bolio a few generations back...but if you've been 'TOLD' he's bolio....he's prolly just from some backyard scatter-breeding that may have, at one time, had some bolio. just my two cents. i used to have some heavy bolio...great dogs....but no where around 70 pounds...even overweight. glad ya made it to this site. i've been inactive for about 3-4 months now and am trying to get back into the swang of thangs. got any pics?

FYI, here is one of my 'show-bred' dogs. he weighs right around 70 lbs... maybe a little less. i've had him conditioned down to about 63, and that was about as low as i'd take him.....he was LEAN. but its all in the breeding. he was born for size and looks. lucky for me, he's a great athlete and easy to work...he gives the 'staff side of the dogs a good name (in my book)

and here's the lil bastard tryin to get stuck in a tree!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2006