1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wasssup Fellow Bully Lovers!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BadBoyBravo, Oct 17, 2007.

1. I am the proud companion to a beautiful four year old brindle female APBT named Cleo (short for Cleopatra). I say companion because I do not feel like the owner or the master and she is definitely not my slave. She is my family,...my most loyal, loving and compassionate best friend.

My wife and I take residence on Southern CA, where people are very "cautious" about pits and tend to live off of the media stereotypes. The wife and I have been slowly educating the retarded masses on the myths and facts about pits. Cleo has assisted us in setting a good example for pits everywhere, so much so, my neighbor just went out and got one.

Anyway, as soon as I figure out how to get pics of my baby on this site, I will post some pics of her and shall make my knowledge and experience with the breed avialable to any newbies that are thinking about or just got one of the Bully Breeds.

Bravo!!

2. Welcome to the site, and happy posting.

3. Michele

Michele Guest

Welcome to the forum

4. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Welcome to the site. Glad to have you here :)

5. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Welcome to the site i think you will enjoy it.southern CA explains your way of thinking a lot,lol. Welcome aboard though.

6. W E L C [​IMG] O M E

7. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

enlightnement awaits, lol. welcome. :)