1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

was champion finleys Bo a curr dog?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by sharkstero, Oct 27, 2014.

1. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

Going up hill 5 pounds wow that's just irresponsible

2. Granite Co.

Granite Co. Big Dog

The BS is getting really thick in here..

3. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

We are just Wussies...Granite you know anyone with a 70lber wanna do my 30lber! People crazy dude just got a dog last year off some of the most peddled blood in the world and now he's talking to old timers, I call bullshit just repeating shit he read online. I just don't understand why people get these alter ego's when they get online, You heard no read a article that anyone who has common sense would see don't make sense...Granite how things going

4. Granite Co.

Granite Co. Big Dog

I'm calling bullshit as well..

Things are going good bro.. I'll hit you up this weekend..

5. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Sounds good

6. You two butt buddies are more than welcome to bring your hounds to a show in ciudad Juarez..my cousin outhere will accommodate you..his next event will be next month may 2 and I'm planning on driving out there for the weekend..if you think its BS,well email me at landshark3557@gmail.com and I'll give you my info so we can meet up at my cousins show..I'll wait to hear from ya both..gone!

7. Granite Co.

Granite Co. Big Dog

Another cornball with a wild imagination........smh

8. old goat

old goat CH Dog

if you seen what you said in Juarez then ya'll were rolling or a bunch of kids or telling a fib . anyone that gives up that kind of weight doesn't know what they're doing . there was no way any dog went 3+ and dehydrated . the stories just keep changing all the time.

9. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Okay I'm on my way now! You just bought your first dog off Armageddon Kennels last year off the Pit Islands Midnight Stock. I had dog's off Lil Rascal 15 years ago and the reason there is very little around is because Lil Rascal didn't really throw. I could give two fucks about your cousin, they first sign of a bullshitter is to call weight s on the net. You are the one spewing nonsense my friend. Pushing 5 pounds really one would have to be a idiot to do that. Like I said a page back no one told you anything you repeated what you read on another site. As Goat said a dehydrated dog won't last 3 hours..Take Care

10. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

One more thing no real dog man is going to miss weight by 5 pounds. The little bit I may or may not know leads me to agree with Goat young kids, back yarders or just a lie..

11. If your real about being on your way than hit my email and I'll give you the info on how to meet..and FYI that pup from Armageddon ain't my first..and obviously you get $h1t twisted when I clearly stated my cousin will accommodate you..he has many hounds and will match whatever weight you got..you can keep talking over the forum but let's meet up and put your money where your mouth is..right now I'm visiting family in Tijuana but I'll be in Juarez friday the 1st of may..you talk the talk let's see you walk the walk

12. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

What do you have? Not your big brother/cousin. I was correcting your misinformation, because you say Mexico I'm I supposed to be scared. Been around a long time and am very proud of my yard. But don't think I wanna do business with you as you guy's don't seem to know how to make weight...don't wanna get called a Wussy and be embarrassed. Best of luck to you