1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

was champion finleys Bo a curr dog?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by sharkstero, Oct 27, 2014.

1. I heard from an old dogman that finleys bo curred out against vindicator brother to gr.ch. zebo

2. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Yes he quit to Vindy but also won a few more after that and was the top ROM dog till his son Jeep passed him, Hargroves and other competitive dog man used and won with them blood. The Deacon did very well with the Bo x Boomerang type cross.

3. I think jeep got most of his traits from honeybunch

4. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Both produced a lot of good ones besides Jeep. Yis Ole Man

5. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

Hell yeah they did ! I know I wouldn't turn one down
    From bo or honeybunch and honey's sire was bullyson
    Who stood the line as I doubt anyone would turn one
    Down from him either or for that fact snooty and a
    Whole bunch of others !

Nmdogs

6. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Got that right!

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

By good ones you mean rough curs?

8. I know a guy that thinks ch.crenshaws Charlie, jeeps brother was the better of the two..if that were true than why would jeep be the more popular out of those two?maybe it had to do with jeeps classic match vs ch.homer

9. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Call them what you will but they won and that's the name of the game is it not?

10. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Charlie quit when he faced another Ch. Talent wise he may have been or he might not of been, Holly was the most talented dog in the litter ability wise. Jeep faced the best Competition and Ch Bo did quit.

11. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Hear some say that Gr.Ch. Outlaw was the best son of Bo. Any opinions on that

12. AGKENNELS

AGKENNELS Pup

Holly was the best in that litter.

13. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Not always is the better known dog the more popular or bred. For various reasons the more talented of the litter can be lesser known, happened to fall into someone's hands who isn't a very public person. Somebody who is closed to the public, may have gone sterile young, so many reasons. Like most things when considering this breed, there are many variables that can be factored in.

14. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Was it missy or holly that quit? I can't remember

15. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Missy quit going for her Ch.. she had a rough battle before when she took a good beating in winning and having her leg broken, then was taken back out for CH and quit

16. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Q#1. Who was your favorite off Bo???& Why???
    Q#2. Who was your favorite off Honeybunch???& WHY???
    Q#3.Who was your favorite off Jeep???& WHY???
    IMO...
    A#1. GrCh Outlaw due to his record and the longevity of his linage...
    A#2.GrCh Snake due to his record and the longevity of those breedings, also...
    What i dont like is that both of these Grandchampions sires quit, But these breeders had the forsight (either before they quit or after) to make these Indelible breedings... I also like GrCh Weehunts merrits also...
    A#3. ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [24674] :: JOHNSON'S ROCKY (3XW,2XL)
    Rocky seemed like a complete package, a game two time loser champion with a phenomanal mother GrCh MissRage.
    Besides Rocky, I am real big fan two or three breedings that were made with Jeep...
    Carolina Kitten bred some of her Redboy brood to Jeep producing GrCh Tank, Ch Cobra, Ch Tramp and his bro Tab...
    Mr.Long (rip) bred a daughter back to him creating the Werdo,Abe & Smiley ...Three brothers who seemed to carry that legendary gene of being great producers just like BO, HONEYBUNCH and their most famous offspring,JEEP...
    Who were your favorite and why???

17. grove

grove Big Dog

Please, let mi ask you who was the champion dog who made Charlie quit? TY.

18. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Thats it he QUIT he did NOT curred out................ there is a diferense .altho many a expert would say otherwize.

19. shaman

shaman Big Dog

what is the difference?

20. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

A dog that Curs >>out<< Jumps the pit!!!!!!!. A dog that quits stands the line!!.... being in shock ore fully consius. ofthen when they are bitten again they contignue fighting.. A dog that CANT make it being counted out is a game one that thussend beat the count...