1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

!!!!!!!Warning!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Deep south, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Deep south

Deep south Big Dog

I just Had to post This . here in N.C there is a byb here in stony point i can not name but he is selling pit bull pups with hung papers part pit and part bull mastef :mad: papers say colby and hammonds sometimes and hammonds and budwiser crusher other times :mad: but what is worse is these pups have some very bad genetic dispositions including mange canser bone disorder and there yard has parvo this is just a warning for people to look out for this and dont get took by these people they some times post for sale in local paper and in the iwwanna and on free websites at times for more info pm or e-mail me

2. Classic

Classic Big Dog

Well, folks if ya can buy from folks ya know or who have references !