1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

WARNING..!!! CAPTAIN KENNEL`s SERBIA...!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Spania, Aug 11, 2012.

1. che

che Top Dog

Discussion is a good thing but only if you guys talk with respect to each other. You don't all have to agree on what you like or not .It’s a personal preference. pls Lets keep that way.

@gimwitag

I like Balkan’s a lot moj brat, you know that but i like U.S too. We have every where good and bad people.

@ben brockton

Why would you not travel, you will be able to explode a lot off new things, and discover the different ways that people live around the globe. You'll discover as much about yourself as you do about the world - your confidence will grow, and you'll realize how capable you are of taking charge and getting out into the world. I think it Will make us think different and see different

Salut to you all

grove likes this.