1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

WARNING..!!! CAPTAIN KENNEL`s SERBIA...!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Spania, Aug 11, 2012.

1. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Did he explain the delay?

2. Spania

Spania Pup

Ya..!! he have had some personal problems...!! that luckly are resolved now..!!

Regards Spania

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

good to see it all got straightened out

4. Akeetal1

Akeetal1 Pup

I would have to trust a person to send them money overseas (hell 10 miles away for that fact)Im glad everything work out but next time get a ticket and fly over

5. Spania

Spania Pup

As i say before we dident find this kennel on internett..!! we know good respected dogmen/kennels that are good frinds with captain, for many years..!! we knew several good dogmen that got VERY good dogs from captain thru the years and etc etc..!! but i understand what you guys mean..!! and my advaice is like yours, to peppol that wants to buy dogs oversea, fly there and pick up the dog if you dont know the seller very good and havent done deals with him before..!!!!!!

6. gypsyboy

gypsyboy Big Dog

Take a chill pill guys.... hey spain any chance of pics?

7. keystone

keystone CH Dog

nevr had a single problem ..when sended money to don mayfield .

8. Not everyone can say that...........................

9. Spania

Spania Pup

Regarding pictures i dont really know how to put them up...!!?? and regarding Don mayfield i have never done any bizznes with him, but iam happy to hear that he was a good dogman and tru...!!

Saludos Spania

10. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

key you know its illegal to have sex with a corpse

11. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

But if thats what you like you can have a hell of a good time! LOL!

12. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

@ key do you know about this dog seen 10 min. captain ch bimbo vs BOBAN KOJO but they broke the dog with no stick using they hand was this dog soft mouthed? lol.....
    CH CAPTAIN'S BIMBO

13. keystone

keystone CH Dog

of captains dogs/breedings you a need a calculator to count his tittle dogs .

can be many reason if something not ok after 10 minute's

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

have heard ..when people visit earl ..and it came to looking picture's .....and talking dogs
    he Always said lets talk about the good ones

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

+ very happy with what he have send back lol

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

gonne tel you something what you should keep in mind for ever .....
    some people jump the air if they win .....
    but you should never trust a show that finis with in 25 minute's ....
    9 out of 10 ..the loosing side ..was not good from start .....for reason ,

17. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

Right that dog didn't look good at all just asking I like the way bimbo look I seen your name in the ped

18. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

Met him. Been to his kennels. Real good guy knowledgeable and a freak for dogs.

Attached Files:

19. che

che Top Dog

I dont know what to say, almost all dogmans in Balkans do respect him, i am happy you finally get your dog. There are still some very good dogs whic goes back to his dogs but most off them goes back to Captain’s Sapa rom whic he buyed from Rakic. His dogs are known for their speed and bite and work very wel with snooty dogs. Long story short. Pedigree will tell u a little but the dogman will tell u all. Its who bred them and why. If the dogman is a proper one u Will get a proper dog. Onece a old man said , the more words in advertising, the more truth it hides. Keep your eyes, ears open while you keep your mouth closed

20. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog

What the hell is a black guy doing in Russia ?