1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wanna have a little fun?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by cheekymunkee, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

So, there is this yahoo on this board by the name of Towmater who believes he can train the dog aggression out of a pit bull. Wanna educate him? :D

Link Removed by 33MTA3

2. Wow getting hairy isn't it?

3. PitBull_30

PitBull_30 Top Dog

He, he, he... (evil laugh). lol

I'd like to remind everyone who "educates him" to be nice and calm. You are representing your breed.

4. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Oooh, God, I HATE that stupid board. Its full of a bunch of ignorant assholes. I used to be a daily poster over there but people jumped down my throat for trying to educate someone, who is now a mod over there, about her mistake in purchasing from a BYB.

5. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Yeah, it the amount of BS can be a bit overwhelming. There are some good, knowledable people there. But they are almost always drowned out by the morons.

Anyway, I am going to go home tonight & love & train the DA out of Munkee, then take him to the dog park & see what happens.

JUST KIDDING!!!!!

6. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

See what happens when I get you unbanned? :D You know me, where there's trouble, there I am.............;)

7. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

I love you Mia!! :D You my girl!

8. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

I know what you mean about being bombarded. I went to a satanic forum once and it was quite and experience!!LOL

9. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Oh and he is a Cesar Milan wanna be!! bwahahahahahaha!!

10. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Do you need to check your mail to register? I'm at school at the moment & can't access Yahoo.

Damn, it requires e-mail vertification. Anyone want to help me out? :D I have 90 minutes to kill.

-GSD

11. Excelsior-Mom

Excelsior-Mom Big Dog

Interesting, This could be fun!:D

12. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

I'll help you, pm me. But I don't remember if you have to check your email or not. Pm me quick because I am about to step out for a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.