1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wallace on ESPN2

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by cdogg, Sep 26, 2007.

1. cdogg

cdogg Pup

This Sunday the 30th my husband and dog will be on ESPN2 in the Purina Incredible Dog Challenge regional. If you have a chance, tune in because it's a fun show! Here are the air times. I think the times listed may be Eastern time, but check your local listings for sure. http://events.purina.com/dogs/events/idcair.aspx

Wichita, KSSunday, September 30, 200712:00 – 1:00pmESPN2Sunday, October 14, 20071:00 – 2:00pmESPN2Tuesday, December 18, 20072:00 – 3:00pmESPN2 (Repeat)Friday, December 21, 20072:00 – 3:00pmESPN2 (Repeat)
    National Finals. Purina Farms, Grey Summit, MOSunday, January 13, 20085:00 – 6:00pmABCMonday, January 14, 20082:00 – 3:00pmESPN2 (Repeat)

2. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

I will be tuned in !!!!!

3. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I've got it set to DVR. It comes on here at 11:00am, and I'll be off training dogs then, but I'll for sure be watching it when I come back. :)

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

awesome...hopefully I remind myself and catch it!