1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

walking in general

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by JoeyNzoey, Jan 6, 2010.

1. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

I prefer to have my dogs walking along side me at all times with out pulling. You as the owner have to take responsability of your dogs, and you know how many people think that just because they own a poodle and not aggressive should not be leashed (accident waiting to happen). I been walking my dogs and heard comments such as "why do they let these dogs to be brought to the beach"!? I am WTF? My dogs do not show any type of HA. but its the bad rap that they have. Anyways back to the topic.

Here is how I walk my dogs.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvSbVs4nEq4[/ame]

2. BRONXXX

BRONXXX Big Dog

Out of curiosity, how come you walk one at a time?

3. Boze

Boze Top Dog

dog in front means dog in charge i dont care what anyone says

4. Boze

Boze Top Dog

if you have control and you alow them to pull i cannot see anything wrong with that but they should know when to heel if necessary

5. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Damn synno i wish it were that easy for me id have half of em fighting each other and the other half dragging me down the road

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Big difference in what their bodies can handle. Have a Dane/Mastiff at around 24weeks and my bulldog will be a year on the 28th. The younger pup just can't walk nearly as far or fast.

7. BRONXXX

BRONXXX Big Dog

Makes sense. :)