1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Walkin' the Dawg, Aussie style (video)

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Trapdoor, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Trapdoor

Trapdoor Pup

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

That was pretty cool. I wish I had somewhere like that to play...

3. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Wow! that is great! The video quality is fantastic! I too would like a place like that to play LOL!

4. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

That's great! Looks like the pup is enjoying the workout a lot!

I hope you are liking the site and enjoy having a special area to post these great videos!

5. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

THATS ONE OF THE BEST VIDEOS I Hve seen

6. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

awesome vid man, nice dog too!

7. rocco

rocco Big Dog

Thas great man, what is the name of that first song I was getting in to that lol :D

8. cutt

cutt CH Dog

looks liek lots of fun for the both...keep it up

9. ROSE

ROSE Banned

How long does it take you to complete your ride with the pup?

10. masta of game

masta of game Banned

im gonna watch that again.. :D:D

11. Trapdoor

Trapdoor Pup

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! I like not having to avoid the usual "What breed is that" questions ;)

Rocco- song is by Seasick Steve, "Chiggers" from the "I started out with Nothin'" album.

Rose, the ride is 20 minutes pushing up the hill, and 2 minutes coming back down. Yeehah!

12. Rampage

Rampage Big Dog

Nice video!

13. gredan

gredan Pup

Trapdoor that video is awesome. Anychance you have it on a different host or format? I know of some people who can't watch it.

14. Trapdoor

Trapdoor Pup

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2009
  15. masta of game

masta of game Banned

im sure there are other ones... youtube is not the only..

16. gredan

gredan Pup

The soundtrack was perfect for the vid mate, dam youtube.

About your Tag question mate, I have a bitch down from STP's Tag with no revhead in her peds. We'll try and get an answer for your question, sorry I cant help you more at this stage but I don't know the answers myself.

17. QWERT

QWERT Pup

PHENOMENAL!!!

Absolutely fantastic video, awesome soundtrack, you certainly are going to end up with a hell of a dog there...

Any questions you'd like answered on CH TAG hit me up in the PM and I'll do my best to help.:cool:

18. kdue

kdue Big Dog

damn that was one freaking good place to "walk your dog"!!

19. zarna

zarna Big Dog

great footage mate, nice lookin dog.

20. Mill-Man

Mill-Man Pup

That has to be one of the best pit bull videos ever. Top grade there my friend.
    A great deal of thought I have put into figuring who the heck is filming this, lol

M.M.