1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Waaazzzuupp!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lethalpits, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

Also, what else do you consider to be bully blood in my dogs ped besides the shot of camelot on the dams side?

2. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Sorry I misunderstood you. We are on the same page. Yea, that bitch w/the hw was a nice dog, she wasnt blue, but had it in her lines, had to end up putting her out of her misery. Went through the treatments, but it was too bad a guess.

3. 440rider

440rider Guest

I like that Toby maverick cross ABK!

Yes, i know eli shadow and yoyo peds, i'm stating that bringing in heavy boze dog like six bits in the 6th gen and even double shot of zebo through toby wont help you in tightening anything up as far as THAT blood goes in the offspring of that dog. If you want some sixbits blood or toby blood there are other sources. See how tight ABKs Toby dog is on the bottom side of that ped posted? That's how it's done. I like that Double bred toby with a heavy shot of boze on the bottom through nightmare.

Here's a ped of one of my dogs ......

4. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

440 rider - Looks good! And thanks for the kind words about mine! :)

Lethal - Either the name or number is incorrect. Call the ADBA & they can help you on that.

As for what is bully, Holland's, Winegarner & Watchdog are considered by most to be bully lines, or at the very least bluff lines. Gotti & Camelot are for sure bully lines. Gotti is also considered to be at the least paper hung & at the most mixed bred.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2006
  5. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Exactly. To say something is heavy bred "any" blood, it would need to be bred like this, not looking back 4th and past, unless they were bred by folks who really knew what they were doing, and bred on the same lines. What you have is scatterbred.

As to the Chinaman question, yes, it has happened several times that a dog was a match winner, yet was so rough that it didnt come up against a dog bad enough to put it to test. There is a difference in Roughness and Game. Picture game(as an example everyone has seen) kinda like Rocky. He'd take that beating, and no matter how bad it looked, he always thought he was winning. A dog can win a few, then run into a dog that puts it behind, and the dog who was heading for grand ch ends up jumping the wall cur.

I believe that there is confusion in what game means, and if you do a search here, you will find enough info for you to see what it really means.

Cheers

(in no way am I saying that hollywood or boxing is the same as game in a bulldog)

6. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

The Hollands, Winegarner & Watchdog is all on my female not my male.

My male has a single shot of Camelot everything else is game related.

7. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

8. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

9. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

Just want to clear up any confusion on my male Maximus pedigree.

Sire is Hardin's Roscoe. Roscoe's parents are Destiny Pits Gator Dundee and Destiny Pits Mercedes(http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=127338). Gators parents are

Reynolds Alligator Dundee(http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=68243) and Destiny Pits "Patches". Patches is 50 Lunsford 50 Colby.

No bullies.

Dam is Hardin's Inga. Inga's parents are Freeman's "Blue Mack Slim" http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=191724) and Freeman's "Razor Roxanne" which I can't find a apbt online link. Roxanne's parents go to Smith's Sir Roosevelt and Freemans Gypsie Queen. Back too Hendersons on Smiths and Days and Elizabeth's on GQ.

If anyone has any more information Freeman's Razor Roxanne would be greatly appreciated to help me finish researching my dogs immediete pedigree.

The boy is not THAT bad off. It's just Blue Mack Slim was off of a Big Easy breeding to a Camelot bitch. Throwing a bully in there in my dogs great grandparents, if you consider Camelot bullies.

Thanks.