1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

WA state bust

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BKNLS, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BKNLS

BKNLS Big Dog

Not taken the wrong way at all homez, but where did I or anyone else on this thread mention some snitch shit??? I was going to be a gentleman and apologize for putting this up in the first place since it was done so before I learned who was involved. Chill out homie and enough wit the pillow talk.

2. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

:confused: No PM's bro!:confused:

3. BKNLS

BKNLS Big Dog

yeah....when have you sent me any PM about this??? or when have you tried to reach out???

4. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

the site changed and could not use the old method. Thats my bad I thought they were gone. You've got mail!

5. Big Money

Big Money Pup

whats the new discussion

6. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

did these people get their dogs back?

do they need help with this? pm or email me Mac if you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.