1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

VSBA Show 2/3/07 and 3/3/07 - Milton,TN

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by diva, Jan 24, 2007.

1. diva

diva CH Dog

Conformation Show & Weight Pull

Upcoming Shows; Saturday, February 3rd, March 3rd
    Milton, TN

NEW TIMES

At the request of our members our new start times are as follows

Registration 8:00-10:00 / Registration & Weigh In for Weight Pull 9:30-10:00 / Weight Pull 10:00 / Show starts at 11:00

Conformation $9.00 - Fun Classes $6.00

Please remember to bring in non-perishable food items for our canned food drive.

Please remember an auction item.

We have burn barrels surrounding the show ring to help everyone keep warm.

Bring your own shade and chairs.

All non-food vendors welcome.

Dogs do not have to be registered.

Show Schedule

Weight Pull, Puppy Treadmill Race, Adult Treadmill Race, Junior Handlers, Puppy Conformation,
    Hang Time, Adult Conformation, Fun Classes

**If weather permits for us to hold the show outside of the pavilion then hang time and treadmill races will take place during conformation classes**

Show Classes

Best of Show, Best Male, Best Female, Best Male Puppy, Best Female Puppy, Males 4-6 months, Males 6-9 months, Males 9-12 months, Males 12-18 months, Males 18-24 months, Males 2-3 years, Males 3-5 years, Males 5+ years, Females 4-6 months, Females 6-9 months, Females 9-12 months, Females 12-18 months, Females 18-24 months, Females 2-3 years, Females 3-5 years, Females 5+ years, Best Blue, Best Red Nose, Best Red, Best Black, Best Buckskin, Best White, Best Brindle, Best Shaped, Judges Choice Male, Judges Choice Female, Peoples Choice, Junior Handlers 1-5, Junior Handlers 6-10, Junior Handlers 11-15, Puppy Treadmill Race under 7 months, Puppy Treadmill Race 8-12 months, Adult Treadmill Race, Hang Time, Weight Pull, Tug o War 35 and under, Tug o War 35-45, Tug o War 45-55, Tug o War 55+

Show Rules

NO Drugs Or Alcohol - NO FACING OFF OF DOGS - NO DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL ACTS

Each dog must have their own crate - Dogs should only be out of their crate when showing or to potty

All dogs must be on 4 ft lead - All dogs must have buckle collar - Dogs must not be tied out in any way

No females in heat - No Human aggressive dogs - No dog aggressive Humans

CLUB OR LANDOWNER NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENT. TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS & DOGS!

http://www.vsbulldoggerassoc.com/

2. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Where are these shows going to be located at?:confused:

3. diva

diva CH Dog

Milton,TN. I will PM the address to you.

4. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Here ya go BoogiemanBlood. Here is the original post with the link to the website. Hope this will help you out.

5. Attila

Attila Guest

I will need the link for the map to get there again. I have slept sence our last event there. lol Maybe if I am seeing good by then I can bring a few dogs. If I am still having blury moments I wont drive. In the morning one of my Fraternal Brethren will be stopping by and driving my truck with me and the dogs for some hunting. Sucks but I don't trust myself yet. It only takes a second of blury to end my or someone elses life behind the wheel.

6. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

I hope you will be able to make and I am glad you are not chancing anything. I can pm you the address if you would like that is all I have and then you could map quest it. Thats what I did.:)

7. Attila

Attila Guest

Works for me send it on. thanks

8. diva

diva CH Dog

Just FYI Attila, I think the show you attended was the TBA. This show is the VSBA and held in a different location. But, I see a lot of the same folks at these shows as the TBA...same type of events too (hang time, treadmill, weight pull, conformation, and fun class). Just thought I'd let you know :)

9. Attila

Attila Guest

I didn't know that. How far is one from the other? It doesn't take me too long to get to the one I went to last time. Yah you are right it was a TBA I recall that now. That could effect my trip if it is on the other side of the state or something. lol. I would be at the first location with people freaking out. lol

10. diva

diva CH Dog

LOL. I don't think it's that far from the TBA show. I would guess a hour tops, if that. Of course, I am horrible with directions. I have to mapquest it every time. LOL If you need the address to the VSBA PM me :)

11. Attila

Attila Guest

I have the address and will check it out. thanks.

12. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

it is supposed to be 37 degrees on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't guarantee that I will be there

13. diva

diva CH Dog

I am ready for the show tomorrow. It will be cold, but layers of clothes and I'll be fine. LOL Lookin' forward to seein' all those that can make it out there. :)

14. hello

hello Pup

should be there....look for a white mexican

15. diva

diva CH Dog

Cool. We'll be in a white malibu, probably have 3 or 4 dogs with us.

Anybody know what the road conditions are up that way?

16. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

i'll be there sellin a few lil things. and showin a pup of mine. ya'll be sure to drop by and say hey!

chris ransom

17. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

We will be there in a black durango. Look for the white Mexican cuz he will be with us. See ya tomorrow

18. Attila

Attila Guest

I don't know but I still have ice in the drive. I have not moved any of my vehicles or have even tried to. If I can get my Mustang out from behind my truck I will try it in the am. Otherwise I will have to stay home.

19. hello

hello Pup

show was alright to many pet bulls for me but got to meet some people... diva was you there???

20. hello

hello Pup

didnt see nobody sellin anything either!