1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

vote

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by mansch, Jul 28, 2007.

1. mansch

mansch Big Dog

2. Suki

Suki Guest

Done.
    tx for that!

Do you believe Pit Bulls are dangerous?
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=cnnQVAns><TD class=cnnQVcell>Yes</TD><TD class=cnnQVpercent>35%</TD><TD class=cnnQVTotal>1515 </TD></TR><TR class=cnnQVAns2><TD class=cnnQVcell>No</TD><TD class=cnnQVpercent>12%</TD><TD class=cnnQVTotal>531 </TD></TR><TR class=cnnQVAns><TD class=cnnQVcell>Any dog can be dangerous if they're trained to be or abused</TD><TD class=cnnQVpercent>53%</TD><TD class=cnnQVTotal>2284 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=cnnQVTotalSum colSpan=3>Total Votes: 4330 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>This is not a scientific poll

3. It's done.

I will not put the homepage's quote because it's the same of Suki.

Fedor23 likes this.
  4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Done. I voted no.

5. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=cnnQVAns><TD class=cnnQVcell>Yes</TD><TD class=cnnQVpercent>35%</TD><TD class=cnnQVTotal>1530 </TD></TR><TR class=cnnQVAns2><TD class=cnnQVcell>No</TD><TD class=cnnQVpercent>12%</TD><TD class=cnnQVTotal>540 </TD></TR><TR class=cnnQVAns><TD class=cnnQVcell>Any dog can be dangerous if they're trained to be or abused</TD><TD class=cnnQVpercent>53%</TD><TD class=cnnQVTotal>2318 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Voted "No" of course.

Highbloodbulldog likes this.
  6. jr Pit Guy

jr Pit Guy Big Dog

I got my vote in. Come on guys, this is a chance to stand up and be heard!

7. As of my "no" vote the poll stands...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=cnnQVAns><TD class=cnnQVcell>Yes</TD><TD class=cnnQVpercent>35%</TD><TD class=cnnQVTotal>1553 </TD></TR><TR class=cnnQVAns2><TD class=cnnQVcell>No</TD><TD class=cnnQVpercent>12%</TD><TD class=cnnQVTotal>552 </TD></TR><TR class=cnnQVAns><TD class=cnnQVcell>Any dog can be dangerous if they're trained to be or abused</TD><TD class=cnnQVpercent>53%</TD><TD class=cnnQVTotal>2344 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=cnnQVTotalSum colSpan=3>Total Votes: 4449 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

8. CRG

CRG Top Dog

voted no.......

9. I VOTED. here are the results as of now

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="cnnQVAns"> <td class="cnnQVcell">Yes</td> <td class="cnnQVpercent">35%</td> <td class="cnnQVTotal"> 1554 </td> </tr> <tr class="cnnQVAns2"> <td class="cnnQVcell">No</td> <td class="cnnQVpercent">12%</td> <td class="cnnQVTotal"> 552 </td> </tr> <tr class="cnnQVAns"> <td class="cnnQVcell">Any dog can be dangerous if they're trained to be or abused</td> <td class="cnnQVpercent">53%</td> <td class="cnnQVTotal"> 2347 </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="cnnQVTotalSum" colspan="3">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

10. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Voted no, still 12%.

11. pitbullcliff

pitbullcliff Banned

Put in my no vote.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=cnnQVAns><TD class=cnnQVcell>Yes</TD><TD class=cnnQVpercent>35%</TD><TD class=cnnQVTotal>1559 </TD></TR><TR class=cnnQVAns2><TD class=cnnQVcell>No</TD><TD class=cnnQVpercent>12%</TD><TD class=cnnQVTotal>555 </TD></TR><TR class=cnnQVAns><TD class=cnnQVcell>Any dog can be dangerous if they're trained to be or abused</TD><TD class=cnnQVpercent>53%</TD><TD class=cnnQVTotal>2355 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=cnnQVTotalSum colSpan=3>Total Votes: 4469 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

12. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

Voted No Thanks

13. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

i must be blide bc i cant see the pole

14. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

thedude04....I can't see it either....I think the pole changes daily, most of the people above us voted on July 28th..It's not the 31st.....I think we're just too late bro.