1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Vote Female Member of the Month

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SMOKIN HEMI, May 23, 2009.

?

Beauty of the Year

Poll closed May 29, 2009.
  1. Ultimate K9

13 vote(s)
    19.7%
  2. Muttkip

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  3. Shameless

15 vote(s)
    22.7%
  4. FTG

14 vote(s)
    21.2%
  5. valkyrian_danger

23 vote(s)
    34.8%
  1. Shameless

Shameless Big Dog

LOL! You guys are to funny. Thanks for doing the work for me Boston. I have legs for days, I just know my ass doesn't double as a shelf. (Not that there is anything wrong with that K9 ;) I'm envious!) So I use what I got! Cleavage! :D

2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

damn I want to be greedy and selfish somtimes...I vote for all

Whaty can I say, Ima sucker for pretty women whol loves the breed

Cutt

ps I wuodnt mind feedin any yall

3. masta of game

masta of game Banned

i will put them in the cage first, and at the end i will only feed the gamest of them all. lol.

i want my kids to be game with heart :D

4. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

valkyrian_danger Brownish long hair silky back baby blue eyes killer smillllllleeeee GRRRRRRRR she got my vote......:p:cool:

5. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

Ultimate K-9 don't get wrong you are stunning to..;)

6. Well I think we need a Picture of your beind Shamless so we can decide whether you've got an arse or not! ;):p

Butch

7. masta of game

masta of game Banned

little butch.. ur dog looks tough. love it..

8. Cheers! :D
    Butch

9. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

always need more material for the spank bank.

thanks ladies. ;)

10. Ladies- You are all beautiful in your own way. In fact, you are too beautiful to be true. It might be my nature but the thoughts of one of you (not necessarily this thread but more "pix of you") being an enemy of the dogs in disguise. The best way to catch a dogger is through their weakness for women.

You are beautiful I tell you. I would be a happy man to find a cuttie like you that loves and respects working dogs. I wish to one day have the luck that "Rockstar" had in this forum. (for those who do not know, he found a wife through here:eek:)

11. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I would put my money on FTG. Baby girl box :D. Conformation and performance.

I say she a 10. and she ride bikes :eek:. I need to get me one like her.

Vic

12. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

FTG gets my vote!!!! Latina!!!!! Tall, dark hair, nice skin, Love the Tattoo,Long legs,and a banging body........:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D:eek:

13. DMMK, i doubt she is latina....at most she is Brazilian. She is cute however....too bad I am not into ladies with tattoos.:o

14. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Thank you I was starting to think i was alone on this. :D

Vic

15. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

what not into tattooed ladies? come on man chicks with tattoos are the sh#@ :D

16. Shameless

Shameless Big Dog

Nice try :)

17. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Can I Vote For All Of Them ? Lol

18. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

i agree thats the one that got my vote also but it was a very close battle

19. Nah Crazycooter, not into tattoo on my ladies. Maybe one little one somewhere it can be hidden but not much more. Sometimes the tattoos distract from their natural beauty. I am neither into tattoos or too much make up. IMHO, If it takes her more than a minute to put make up on, then, they do not feel confident of themselves. I really, really find natural beauty very appealing since I know how she will look in the morning.:eek:

Heck Crazycooter, if you like them tattooed, more power to you. Just remember that the years will make those tattoos look less appealing.:cool:

20. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I agree with the make up... I'm not a fan..... As for the tattoos. when they get old the skin get loose you can make the tattoos talk and all kinds of cool sh*t. It's like silly puddy with pictures on it :D... good sh*t! JK

vic

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2009