1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

vomiting

Discussion in 'Medical' started by AncientKulcha, Aug 12, 2008.

1. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

A buddy of mine ask me about this and I didn't know what to tell him....He said his female will wake up (usually early morning) throw up once or twice and then go back to sleep. he said its whitish/yellowish sometimes and it happens about once a month. Has anyone ever heard anything like that?

2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

A buddy asked you this...and you didnt know what to tell him...lol..I hate getting put on the spot like that...tell that dog lay off the booz.lol

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

That's Funny. Well I don't have an answer for you either, but my little dog Tinker does the same thing. She sleeps with us and will wake you up in the mornings doing the puking thing. It's always sort of yellow and after she does it , she's fine, but you have to start washing bed clothes. She does it a lot. I thought maybe she might have an acidic stomach and it just has to come out. I don't know, but wish I did.

4. depitlady

depitlady Pup

It my be allergies. Try Benadryl at night to see if it helps.

depitlady