1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Voltron Kennels

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Plague Dog, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

awesome boy was the truth

2. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Awesome Boy was a monster, nobody wanted parts of that Face Surgeon... He was peelin the "muffin cap back blue"

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I wouldn't say nobody. There was definitely a camp in the Midwest that wanted a piece of the action.

4. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Well it's always one but people also price themselves out.. I know someone that wanted to back Awesome Boy into a well known hound who was making claim to be best ever, and they wanted no parts of Awesome Boy. He was a humble type dude and Never made big deal of it, he was happy to have a good hound..

5. good info i have a inbreed son of his awesome boy/maymay breeding

6. yea i were told he was a head hunter (no homo) hopefully mine have that same knoweledge california jack book (the pitbull bible) he states that a head dog is the best dog as long as he could keep a hold

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Lol funny shit

8. preme

preme CH Dog

Awesome boy was a very good dog would of fed him Anyday of the week seen him and like wSt I saw to say the least

9. mma316

mma316 Pup

10. blades

blades Pup

Voltrons email dosent work.

11. First let me be honest I'm not a guy who can put the discription on a pedigree in words so I willl be 100% honest in he fact I did borrow from Tom to describe my own dogs I don't believe here was any harm there. Second there was a guy who said I sell grown dogs not true I only sale a couple puppies a year as everyone does. Now as far as me I have been around for years it's just recently I have been trying my hand at the breeder thing off qualiy dogs. Rellik is a great man in my opinion and I am proud to call him friend. He has gone out of his way to give me great reference and I love him for it, because he speaks the truth. But as far as Mr. Turner God rest his Soul he was a man I called friend and I will leave that as it is I loved Jeff and miss him very much. And as far as the other guy saying we never "played" that's also not true check my track record ask reputable guys not arm chair quarter backs that have no clue about me or even know me. If you don't know me your basically taking the word of someone that may not like me from something in the past. today and for th last 5 years I am a Man Of God studying to be a Minister and don't have any intention on getting over on anyone I had a litter of 4 puppies I owed Rellik 2 and he got them so where anyone gets off saying I buy and sell grown dogs is completely not true. Anyway if you have any questions about me or for me my email address is voltronkennel2002@yahoo.com

12. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012
  13. also thank you to Preme Rellik and everyody that has kept it 100 with me over the years God Bless.

14. What grown dogs did I buy and sell and prove it?

15. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

That's a good looking Buck dog!

16. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

You never got any of that awesome boy/dogum stuff as grown dogs then have them up for sale?

if not my bad, I'm thinking of another Voltron.

17. I gave Ittzzie Bittzie and Shady Boy back to Turner gave em back and I let a so called friend use my Desire dog and she magically disappeared and yea you are right she was for sale at one point cause she started getting child aggressive out of nowhere but I don't buy and sell grown dogs homie not my ball game.

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i'll buy a grown dog in a new york minute. there ain't no pup in the world i'd take over a grown dog. and if i sell anything it's a grown dog your getting. want a pup go to cregslis t & pay 100$ for that gamble. if anyone has a good'n & you want sume pup. pm O'l bb that good grown dog & i'll buy ya any pup you want to deal.

19. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

Cant beat that with a stick. Last 3 hounds i bought were 2.5yr old littermates.

20. Wht happen u gave ittzie and shadyboy back those were good dogs homie. I were told that u never hopped over the box no lie but like u said its just hear say u cant go off words but its good u in church though maybe i will join some day but i love the other side of these dogs toooooo much not rap music. Lol!!! You get wht im saying