1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Voltron Kennels

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Plague Dog, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Real deal as in are they a reputable kennel and the only feedback I am looking for is if you have had any dealings with them. I am interested in a breeding they have but not sure whats up with the copy n paste on Toms dog.

2. preme

preme CH Dog

Know them real kennel ! That's a hell of sell pitch on that ped lol I seen that myself On peds and was like damn good pr man but know they been in dogs for sometime now

3. preme

preme CH Dog

And that dog comes from good people relik kennel

4. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Real kennel

5. A friend of mine has had a couple of dealings with Relik Kennel and had nothing but good things to say and told me they are a very honest kennel and go out of their way to please anyone who buys a pup from them. I had never heard of Voltron Kennel's and my friend I mentioned knew nothing as well, glad to hear they are getting some positive feedback so far. Must of just been a poor choice to copy Tom's words with a few switch arounds lol.

Thanks for the feed back preme.

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

they have good dogs but personally I dont trust kennels that buy and sell grown dogs as much as they do.

they had some nice bred dogs from Turner a while ago (rip Mr Turner) and the conversation I had with him about them made me decide not todo business with them. nothing bad just not in the same lane I was going in.

7. preme

preme CH Dog

Good post naus !!!!

8. same here (rip jeffrey turner) we also had that conversation and i went to turner myself drove from washington dc to pa to turners house voltron knls had two of his dogs shady boy and ittzie bittzie mal kant knls has her now and shady boy is dead if u want a good dog look up mal kant doghard knls but back to voltron knls were told by a ghost that they never played and im talking bout a damn good ghost. i were going to get a pup off shady@ittzie whn he had them he wanted a g for the pups but i went straight to turner himself and got bless with the best breeding hes done and that were off awesome boy 3xw@ maymay brother/sister breeding and boy and boy hes ready i mean ready

9. preme

preme CH Dog

He kind of wrote that lIke he did the breeding.. Good dogs need no sells pitch proof is in the puddin
    And I knOw big h

10. preme

preme CH Dog

Jeff was a good man and a good dogman good luck with your dogs from him . Always enjoyed his company rather it was across from each other or just shooting the shit

11. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Jeff was a good man, I remember when I met him when I was with Blood Bros drinking that Lemonade Ice Tea drink he makes that taste like juice but put you on your ass and they both had pups on ground, and they offered me to pick any one I wanted no money or nothing. Just good ol people.

12. man i wrote what i was told big homie anyway im still learning though but no beefs homie im just glad i met him and thhe pup he sold me

13. preme

preme CH Dog

We had ittzie litter mate weezy but my ex partner sold him and we had owned forty also and there 1xw gage came from us in fact he got 1 xw off us lol damn we should have kept them dogs lol

14. lol i member u telling me that before in another thread so how was weezy and i heard forty was a fucking beast

15. preme

preme CH Dog

Forty was a okay dog but a great producer his off springs had it all for the most part . Forty was a real gamed dog for sure

16. preme

preme CH Dog

17. preme

preme CH Dog

18. preme

preme CH Dog

19. so how was awesome boy and his sibilings i always ask bout awesome boy cause i have a son of his