1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Virginia ADBA Show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by lisajay56, Apr 14, 2008.

1. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Does that make angus a CH. or does he still have a little more to go?

2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

He's got a little more to go...only 16 pts left.

3. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

We didn't place but we had a great time. Both judges mention that Rocco's chest area is too bulky :mad: other than that he would of place. Big ups to Liberty and Angus.

4. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

Awesome! Congrats to the winners!
    Scratchin, you coming to Belleville this weekend?

5. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Had a great time. It was fun hanging out with some of the G-D crew. The show had a bigger turnout than i was expecting. The weather was hot, but i will take that over rain any day.

Rocky, it was a pleasure meeting you buddy. Dog loves the ball;)

Penn & Eagle, you guys have one heck of a sweet bulldog. I am confident that with some more conditioning...you will be bringing home some ribbons.

Scratchin Dog, 215pitts it was a pleasure. I do not think i would have made it out of those woods without you guys. Some great grilling.:p Regardless, of winning or losing Roccoo has made one hell of a transformation in such a short period of time.

Triple S thanks for your handling magic in the Junior H. Class...

Our Liberty took Junior Handler on both days, a best conditioned, 2nd in class, 1st in class, and a Best of Opposite trophy.

The only two slight gripes i had about the show were;

The game ticks causing havoc on everything in site dogs/people. Honestly, this place is a sanctuary for ticks.

Also only one ribbon was being given out in the fun classes. I realize that there just for fun. However, for the amount of entries & price of events...they should most def. be giving out 3 ribbons.

Pics coming soon.....

6. Marty

Marty Guest

These two dogs... Liberty and Angus will soon be sporting their stuff in the header of G-D.com, thanks guys for your permission to do this ;)

Can't wait to see the pictures :D

7. It was a pleasure meeting meeting you all! I also want to extend a special thank you to your Bullydogs gal for the pep talk. I got a lil (just a tad) frustrated that my two youngings did not place. It just gets frustrating when a look or two decides who places and who goes out in shame (lol). That said, i take full blame for my dogs not placing. I need to practice handling and all that goes with showing a dog. I should have let "Triple S" handle my dogs. I am pretty sure he would have done a better job at it.

Anyway, I loved the people that attended and specially loved the shy patterdale pup that was being walked about. Poor little thing did not know what to do with itself. I hope the new owners of the rescue help him get over the trust issues.

Let see some pictures guys! I took a few and will share as soon as I recuperate....that sun sapped my energy. I was a dead man walking under that sun. I now sit in front of the PC feeling a burned face and neck. Ouch!

8. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Here's are some of my pictures, we didn't take much because of the bbq.

215pitts Rocco
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

scratingdog's Angus
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

bullydog's Liberty
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

congrats on the wins yall! and damn fine job bullydogs! your bitch deserved it. sorry you didn't place 215.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2008
  10. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Great picts thanks for posting them. Congrats to all the winners!

He'll get it easily! :) My girls think he is a hottie LOL

11. Leslie H

Leslie H Big Dog

Congratulations to some excellent dogs.

12. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

You'll get that before you know it.

I didn't go but the b/f rode up with a friend and my male took a second and a third leaving him with only 2pts until he makes CH.

13. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

We wont be able to make it to Belleville, but we may go to Saline for the ADBA show on the 31st.

14. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Scratchin Dog's Angus. I love this pic
    [​IMG]
    Bullydog's Liberty with Junior Handler Triple S
    [​IMG]
    Best Of Opposite Judge Pat Briscoe

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Loved this dog
    [​IMG]
    Intense...
    [​IMG]
    215pitt's Roccoo
    [​IMG]
    All smiles for camera
    [​IMG]

16. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Champion of Champions winner on Sunday
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

[​IMG]
    215pitt's tent
    [​IMG]
    My tent...:(
    [​IMG]

18. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

damn man looks like i missed a good show

19. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

A little hot, some HA ticks...but yeah you missed a good one buddy. Esp. all the food. Big ups to 215&wife, and Scratchin dog for that.

20. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

She said no problama. I love handling, but its great feeling being able to view your dog from outside of the ring. Triple S said anytime, i plan on using him a lot more in the future. The kid loves bulldogs.:)

The sun was no joke, esp. on sat. My face is still on fire. I forget my shades:cool:, my eyes still sore from all the squinting.

Hope to see ya again.