1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Violated!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JuicyCa, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aceman

Aceman Big Dog

So sorry to hear about your dog, I hope you get him back safe and sound!! Did you have him micro chipped???

2. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

That's terrible JuicyCa. I really hope you find your dog. And for those of you who are giving her a hard time about how she contains her dog, lay off and show a little sympathy, good grief none of us are perfect. I mean when you put your dogs out do you sit there and watch them every single second?? hmmm?

3. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

You know the vehicle? Awsome... I'm guessing you already discribed it to animal control and the police? Not that they would probably make a huge difference anyways...

That's great, I am hoping that this person visits the area often because they have been driving around it, perhaps you will be able to get the plate #. Then you'll really be on a roll.

4. VegasK9s

VegasK9s Big Dog

What good does it do to demean someone whos lost their dog?
    yes, it was a mistake, people make them.. hop off your high horse and move on to your "perfect" life.
    When I broke up with my ex I moved in with my parents, The community was double gated and each house in the various communities inside were worth a good million plus.. does anything make you immune to theifs? nope.
    I laid down for a nap at 12 pm after working from 11 pm the night before to 10 am that morning. After being gone that long I was exhausted and in no position to walk my dogs, so I let them potty and stretch in the yard.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    As you can see the yard is "secure" however by 1 pm woke up and noticed only one dog was in bed with me and paniced.
    Come to find out someone had bolt cut my 3/8" padlock(suposedly the strongest) on the 5 1/2 foot privacy metal gate and i guess attempted to steal the pit bull pup.
    I found my apbt in the front yard, spooked and exhausted but it took 3 days to find the wheaten terrier who must have just went for his own personal vacation while "someone" attempted to take the apbt to no avail..
    so, moral of the long winded story?
    Yup, I wouldn't tie out a dog, in an open yard, on an unlocked harness. However, things happen, and what good does demeaning the owner do?
    If you need to create pain in an already hurting person to make yourself feel like a bigger better pit bull owner/person Then you my friend, should seriously seek some heavy medication and therapy.
    Good luck finding your baby Juicy
    I'm Sorry :(

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Yeah thats messed up I don't know whats going on

6. VegasK9s

VegasK9s Big Dog

Sorry those pics were so huge lol I am still new at this...

7. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I wouldnt worry about the idiotic cops 2 cents-baitdog :rollseyes: .

I'd wager 100/1 the dog was stolen to produce byb puppies. Which after all, wasnt that your plans for the dog anyways?

Hope you get the little feller back though, dont sleep until this dog is found. Posters, posters, and more posters.

8. pepper_mommy

pepper_mommy Big Dog

i am so getting sick of this shit! i say one frigging phrase and you are gonna call me idiotic??? i may be ignorant to the term, but i am far from an idiot. i dont know what has crawled up peoples asses the last week or so but everyone seems to be REAL frigging quick to degrade.cut down, curse at, laugh at, joke about, and be just plain rude to peoples feelings....and no, not just mine, there have been a few people lately down on their luck with their dogs and some people here think that accidents dont happen to "responsible breeders", this site was helpful until it started going to hell in a handbasket with all the rudeness and the plain lack for people's feelings. no one is asking for things to be sugar coated but i think that it is FAIRLY obvious that the people that are getting kicked around are here to try an help and lend sympathy when needed.
    GOOD LUCK FINDING YOUR DOG JUICYCA, BUT I AM AN IDIOT WHO CANT HELP YOU!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2006
  9. 440rider

440rider Guest

I dont believe this is a lesson learned due to a lowlife dog thief. If anyone is watching and waiting for you to slip up.... why go to work and leave your wife home alone? Criminals, predators and lowlifes are everywhere...if someone wants something bad enough they will get it by all means necessary. Those that say "should have handwalked" then she gets the dog stolen by gunpoint (it does happen) then what? "shouldnt have walked your dog"....it's an unfortunate situation is all it is. The dog didnt get lost due to faulty set-up or being irresponsible to the extent it ran off it was STOLEN. Some living situations are not as accommodating for an outside animal and this is a dog and there is nothing wrong with it being outside without being watched every second. If this person knew the area was shitty or shady then yeah some blame can be thrown.
    As far as being paranoind enough to let the dogs every move run your life.... here's a suggestion...put the dog outside on a run or chain spot if it's too hot then put the dog in the shade or make some shade....for theft...fence the area in and get an alarm system, if that's not a deterrent...get a little friend that is!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2006
  10. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Pepper_mommy, unless you were the original cop JuicyCa talked to who told her it was probably stolen for fighting, my "idiotic cop" statement was not directed towards you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.