1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Vindicator

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Will Power, Sep 7, 2005.

1. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

Does anyone How many litters vindicator sired? He only lived to 2 1/2 right.
    I know that Lonzo has a little and I am thinking about getting one from them. But would rather have a real tight Vindicator pup. anyone know any kennels?

2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

Lonzo is the place.

3. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

always helping out, what a good guy you are fifty

4. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

so, as far as you know, is Brewer's Rosie the only dog he mated with?

5. The Watcher

6. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

thanks a lot fifty! guess i'm going with lonzo

7. The Watcher

8. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

9. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

Is that your dog?? If So how do you like the Jeep, red boy, lonzo Mix cause that is what i am going to do. I think it will produce a dog with great mouth with red and zebo but the smarts and drive from the jeep and vindicator but thats Just me think out loud.