1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Vili Bloodline from Croatia

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by misterdogman, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

lol i hear ya but 1 of them texas terrors may come 1 day,i love the villi line i had a pic of him not long ago hes a nice dog ....to say they are better than what we breed here,may be streatching it a lil,but imho everywhere has good 1s and 1s that can and will get beat and some that will win..........lol no disrespect,

2. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I agree once again and when one better does come along bet your last dollar that is the dog that will be used in my program...remember this is 4 the dogs and if someone brought a monster that could hang...I guarantee it will make me smile not frown because I would have found what I was looking for right? This is why I am here... to obtain the best and preserve it... so I hope I do run into a badder "DOG" not "line" so he or her can be used in the future that is the whole point of preservation to use only the best... well JMHO.

3. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

The dogs that can be purchased for 600 aren't bred half as tight as yours??? We're talking some of the exact same blood you're popping 1500-dollar price tags on. That's your business though, but you come off as giving one long sales pitch, talking about how "rare" these dogs are and how difficult it is to get them from anyone but you; how US-bred dogs are totally outclassed by the Vili dogs, and on and on in this continuous spiel -you sound like a typical salesman. The fact is that Vili dogs aren't as rare as you say, nor are they as difficult for one to get their hands on. "Rare" is a common saleman's term. You can look through the classifieds section of any newspaper and find all sorts of "rare" dogs, which aren't any more of a rarity than all those "rare blue pits" lol. Now I myself happen to be quite fascinated with the Vili dogs, and I've had an interest in the line for years. I'll be the first to agree that these are dogs bred for quality and performance. If it is truly your intention to preserve this line, rather than try to make a buck, then I fully respect that and offer my apologies, but the inaccurate sales pitch and the 1500-dollar price tags sort of have me thrown.

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

The dogs look good, I've never seen one with my own eyes so I wont comment on that matter, just wanted to say.... is it really smart to have some much info open on the internet when you are located in the U.S.? I dont think so, just as a matter of safety I've gotta say, you might want to leave some things to the imagination to the general public, ya know? Just my 2 cents, take it as you will.

5. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Yeah your probaly right. I can't disagree but I guess my attitude is my constitutional right to say what I please. So I do and will.

6. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Thats exactly what the price tag was for, to throw off the people not serious about the dogs, now if someone I didn't know showed up through the grapevine wanting to buy one I would bet he was pretty serious if he showed up with that kind of money in hand which still doesn't mean he will get one anyway. If you have recently talked to me in person or online you would know what I am planning to let them go for. I intentionally started high to weed out the people that would rather think about the price instead of trying to find a way to get one. The statements on my site are not all my own words some are excerpts from Mr. Zinettis book I have been translating to English for him and some are statements I made only with the approval and guidence from someone who had the authority to say so. Mr. Z himself...these dogs are indeed rare here bred this tight straight off of VILI and you can not get them from anyone else like this except Mr Z himself no matter what you say or who tells you otherwise you can email him and ask, these dogs are bred like this in only 1 place Croatia in his yard and there is only puppies here bred like this except for the other 4 adults I have, there is no other adults. This in my opinion is rare... my 4 adults and 3 pups and the 4 other puppies spread around the country off any line makes them rare if thats all you have in a country this big. Anyone else saying they have VILI dogs like this is lying final and period. What you say is an innaccurate sales pitch and or a common salesman term is your opinion to have but your still wrong, no matter how you add it up your just making statements as you type while you make them up. If they are so easy to get and not so special why don't anyone else have any like this?

7. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

You make a big deal about these dogs but who really gives a damn?!! They are just another line of dogs. You can get good dogs from Mexico and a lot of good dogs are coming from Mexico.

8. idgie

idgie Big Dog

not sure why you think you're the only one zinetti does business with. like rockstar said, not all those dogs come here directly from croatia.

in terms of how eastern europeans handle their dogs - we all know people who could do better with that.

9. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Yeah O.K. I have now entered the mode of silently watching school time is over.
    Discuss it among youselves while some good Mexican dogs and I go to Taco Bell.

10. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Yeah you know what your talking about, did you read all the posts ? Oh wait no if you did you would have read all the details. I never said they all come from there. I am sure someone has "dogs off vili" elsewhere...just like you hear people saying ...one time I had a "dog off Chinaman, of wait no frisco oh wait no whos who again well off that line and that means they're all the same so yeah it might as well be that way... Vili did go to Italy after his Croatian Career. I said it once, now again, the TIGHTEST blood is on his yard and are bred like that only there, 1 place, in the world, Croatia, Mr. Zs yard and thats it. If you wanted get one of the 600$ ones Rockstar is talking about that seems a fair price since money is the number 1 concern buying a dog for you guys. It will save you money and won't hurt as bad feeding the thing either because what you save can get a lot of dogfood.

11. Remo

Remo Pup

I dont want to stir up any Bullshit, but I just seen too much uncalled for "yeah but where did the dogs they have come from originally"...

History lesson... This breed origintes from Ireland/England, maybe it was refined over in the states to a higher level when the game was in a bad situation over in Europe. And maybe that is just what is going down again! The dogs have a bad situation in the states so maybe the next step up for the dogs is in other places for the moment.

12. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Good good point sounds like something I said previously but dont worry the worst thing you'll hear from saying a statement like that is..."but we see how eastern Europeans and Vietnamese/Phillipinos handle their dogs and they could use some help"...ETC, once again just an ignorant excuse to make any line except theirs look bad...if they cant Dis the dogs they'll Dis the handlers...The crappy thing is the Laws in East EU just changed a month or 2 ago especially in Croatia so looks like the situation needs a new location once again, hope someone could afford an island we could all go to. Lets start a fund to build a island out of pontoons and buoys about 12miles off the coast where there is no regulations...HA if it could be done I am sure someone here would have considered it... but I still wonder?

13. idgie

idgie Big Dog

my bad, misterdogman. i was looking at some statements made on your website, which i see now you have qualified here ;)

14. TIP

TIP Pup

Misterdogman i no where u are coming from

I have studed these dogs from the balkans for a while now and all i can say to Mister is what a wise move.

Just wondering if anyone here has ever read the book balkan warrriors for thoes who have not once uve's have read that book you might just want to retract your posts

Dogs in the balkans are tested very,very hard not saying there not in the U.S or any where else for most there dogs are there LIFE
    As where else its just a very competitive hobbie

Yes indeed most of the stock has come from the U.S but where has it not??

You got to start from the source(u.s) but once you have its all down to you and where you take that strain
    Also another thing the best dogs to get imported to the balkans where not direct from the U.S but from Holland the Country Boy stuff thats what really kicked it off there

Am not saying dogs from the U.S are not as good as the one"s from the balkan area BUT you can never say U.S has the best dog anymore

JMOP

15. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Yes I read it of course and all your points are right on, I commend you for doing your research, and the upcoming new Balkan gamedog version from Mr Zinetti covering all the Balkan dogs not just the Vili or Black Magic line will be completed this summer when I get done translating the book to English for him. Its bigger than Ed Farons "The Complete Gamedog" and really tiring my wrists out. I'm finishing up going through all the bad english and crappy spelling not to mention words that dont translate so when he is done waiting for me to finish(sometimes I am slow) its off to his publisher...anyhow it will be a good book called Balkan Scranost I believe(Balkan Gameness) but im not sure of the dead set name yet since I am not naming it...I will update those interested in reading the new one and tell you how to get a copy, and your add in about where the dogs originated there are right on the head a lot were off differnt things than what some people here believe...here is a small excerpt explaining a small part of the beginnings in the Balkans...This is used with permission from the Author only and we should feel lucky to have it posted here first and please if you copy it dont proliferate it until the book is released... Excerpt from "Our Beginnings" in The soon to come Balkan Game Dog Story coming THIS SUMMER....

The first Pit dogs came to the Balkans (ex. Yugoslavia) in the mid 80's and that is when it all began. In the
    early 90's this Sport had a true explosion and became popular and very big. In the last decade the Balkan has produced
    over 250 champions. Most of them were proven in the fast lane against stiff competition. We live in a small country,
    but that's the beauty of it. We all know each other and to contract a match, we don't need to search long or travel far.
    Almost every weekend there are shows in every part of Croatia. The first pit bull brought here was Ganja's
    BLACK MAGIC, also known as MAD MAX( VILIs Father). That black pup arrived in 84' from Holland. Imported by Sine Leskovar
    from Ljubljana. He was an outcrossed dog, bred down from Loposay's BUSTER, Cotton's BULLET, Patrick bloodlines.
    Soon after, Ljubomir Obradovic from Belgrade, imported 2 pups also from Holland. They were named
    CHICO and LILY (THOR & SPANKY). They were half brother and sister, both sired by the super game dog VENTJE,
    who was heavily inbred from Snooty/Eli/Art's Missy blood. When bred together, CHICO and LILY produced great
    dogs such as CH. YANKEE ROM, CIA ROM, SPIKE 2XW 1XD, BAGZY. Even today their blood is going very strong.
    In 1998 Mr. Radonjic from Podgorica, Montenegro. Imported 3 littermate pups from RedBoy/Jocko/Jeep
    breeding. They were the first pit bulls from the States, from the New York area. Their breeders name was T.J.
    Mr. Radonjic named his pups JUMBO, GIPSY and RAMBO, 3 males which have had a big influence in our breed.
    Hope you enjoy this little insight.
    JK

16. TIP

TIP Pup

Thanxs for sharing that with us

And please keep me updated on the book

17. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

"This is the first time VILI blood has been offered to serious Dogmen in the U.S.A." Not true.

"...if they even heard of VILI dogs, they are very hard to locate since only 1 person has them." Not true.

Now, if these statements are in reference to direct offspring of Vili, then I can't argue them, but the term Vili dogs implies reference to the Vili bloodline in general. If someone uses the term Redboy dogs or Chinaman dogs etc, they are most often referring to a general bloodline. If I am misunderstanding you, hopefully you can see the basis as to why.
    Someone I trust has informed me that you are a man of honorable intent, so again, my humble apologies for any wrong impression. I have much respect for this particular line, and I would hate to see it exploited for the sole sake of money, as so many other great lines have been.

18. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I totally understand what you are saying and I even am tempted to change some wording to make it more user friendly on my site because I can understand the misunderstanding...In reference to what I say about their rarity I am speaking of them bred like this, this tightly and STRAIGHT OFF OF VILI..."Zinettis way" and as far as the statement goes for them being offered to serious dogmen for the first time what I am meaning is in the USA from someone from a Working Kennel and with the ability to reproduce them in the same way Zinetti has done... Sure there are other ways to get the "line" if you consider any dog with some similar names in it and from the same blood to be the same line of dog...BUT as chainsoff did he contacted MR. Z himself to make sure I was legitimate and what I was saying is true...the dogs Mr Z has produced are indeed 1 of a kind with nobody anywhere breeding them identically like him and this is the basis of my comments...sorry for the confusion and to tell you the truth I never looked into finding other people in Europe or elsewhere with the same blood after I found the tightest source and beginning location for them, which was Mr. Zs and Mr. Radonjanics(owner of VILI) yards...I have been told by Mr. Z there is no Kennels breeding his kind in the States and as of today there is only 4 puppies here besides my 3 and one of those was stolen in N.J. and the other 3 are on the west coast 1 of the oldest being a 8-11 month old male named Monster in Seattle...I forget his birthday...Also he has also told me I am the only one to get adults like this which I have been told several times are the only ones here bred like this besides the other 4 pups if the stolen one is still alive?...Mr Z has warned me also about the new laws in Croatia and said his Parliament is even trying to find where they were all sent because they want them all put down or sterilized so none can ever return...I havent had no visitors yet but I promptly told him to forget I ever existed except in our private conversations...one of the only links and or persons he will admit to knowing me is chainsoff someone I would call a friend and someone who has asked Mr Z himself if all of what I say is true...sorry for any misunderstandings and if any more clarifications are needed I can be reached in my IMs...You can also talk to chainsoff to hear what Mr Z tells him when they talk...I dont know the last time they spoke but I know they have several times and all I say was backed up when they did straight from the source...To tell you the truth I am almost considering telling him to pretend I died or to just play dumb to prevent flooding him with excess crap to read through... his english aint that good and it must be hard understanding it all...I dont want to stress the guy out defending what he has told me he has NOTHING to prove considering his dogs...other than that, I was told by a wise friend here on this site...He basically said just tell him to pretend he dont know you and or your position with Vili dog posession and then hide the dogs in your pocket and dont tell anyone what they are anyway...this seems more logical the more I think about it..sorry to ruffle any hairs and forgive the misunderstanding please...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2005
  19. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

I withdraw my earlier accusatory comment, and I sincerely apologize for having said it. It was simply a matter of misinterpretation.
    Welcome to the site, Misterdogman.

20. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

So to start off on the right foot, the one we should have been standing on in the first place, hello, nice to meet you sorry for the poor ill conceived scratching contest I feel I started from my own lack of details and ignorance...lol...and thank you for being dogman enough to know when good guys should stick it out long enough to see whos really under the pixels and colors on the screen...to tell everyone the truth this has been the best welcome I could have recieved anywhere under any conditions on any site...the kind of welcome where I felt I was fighting for my life...man the similarities between men and dogs are uncanny aren't they..LMAO...Thanks again for the welcome and I look forward to learning from you and everyone else here and doing what I can to invest in this site any way possible and help with anything I may be helpful with...JK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.