1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

VICK visits his "Bad Newz Kennels"

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by yoel, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Re: VICK visits his "Bad Newz Kennels"

ahh here we go again!!!:rolleyes: lol
    i am half & half, but where i grew up and the generation i did, its acceptable. thinggs may be different in magnoila but out here everyone is past the racist bullshit! nigga is another word for MAN, just like bitch is another word for WOMAN! like i said we got hindus,mexicans,white boys & asians that address each other as nigga! TRUE STORY!
    i wasnt sayin the "N" word either, those who know me best know FOR A FACT i aint racist! lol im from the tribe of humanity!
    no offense to anybody here, but hey i didnt make the rules! i just live by them! lol

but if this is a debate youd like to continue with feel free to start another thread about it, we've hi-jacked this one enough!

2. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Im not racist either. I hate you all equally!:)

3. Re: VICK visits his "Bad Newz Kennels"

Hey Venom, your quote "ones past does not determine what they will be in the future.
    didn't know the world association of dogman ran background checks lol".

Some true tho your comment, but like it or not we are the sum of all of our choices, end of story!!!!!!Perception, truth, facts, be damned we will be judged on our choices, good, bad or indifferent.....

Just as any convicted felon who is guilty!!!!is the sum of their choices........

4. popper

popper CH Dog

its all who you surround yourself with... if he ever does get back into dogs you cant surround yourself with idiots and dumbasses

5. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

Vick will get dogs agian he grew up doin it an the way he was talkin lol

we roll out the carpet an took the dogs up the staris an they knew it was time 2 get it, mann please, vicks sorry alright, sorry he got caught lmao

6. venom

venom Top Dog

yeah, he knew he did wrong though. I think he honestly does feel remorse for the dogs, but not the dog fighting. Hence him saying, i wish i woulda did it the right way! he aint say sorry for dog fighting, he sorry for the way he went about it.

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I wouldn't be worried about Vick sayin anything, his boys gave everybody else up when they gave up their own blood and i promise you just because the law let them off doesn't mean the hood did. I seriously doubt if there was anyone left to rat on by the time they get done. And he's a sell out now and even if he gets dogs again nobody will be stupid enough to mess with him.

P.S. Micheal Jackson did it, so did OJ and Kobe anybody who thinks otherwise is naive and on the band wagon.........Just because he's dead doesn't mean we have to be nice to him, he's a dead child molester and the world is a better place without him. Children are safe.:rolleyes:

8. venom

venom Top Dog

if you think kobe RAPED that girl, you're crazy.
    she was obviously money hungry, which is why she withdrew her testiomony and folded her own case. The reason it was dropped is cuz she refused to testify on her own behalf and wanted to open up a civil case for cash... she wasnt interested in him being prosecuted for assaulting her.

9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Alright, maybe not Kobe, but MJ did it. Plain and simple. Sicko.

10. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

from vick to jackson lmao

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

great post until that last paragraph. no way did kobe rape that skank, excuse my french. But i agree w what u said bout snitchin in the hood, seen the results to many times first hand. people please, stop snitchin.

12. bigboy69

bigboy69 Pup

Vick will never get out of it.
    He said he wants to play for the Panthers which will put him closer to home.