1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Vick teaming with PETA

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NC, Oct 3, 2007.

1. NC

NC CH Dog

All I can do is just shake my head...

Well they just reported on Foxnews that Vick has recently taken and completed an Animal empathy course offer by PETA and was quoted tell the president of PETA that he wished he would have taken thise course 5 years ago... and now he's going to do a public service announcement on PETA's behalf.... the best response i can come up with this is...

[​IMG]

What a sellout!

2. fitzpit

fitzpit Big Dog

well thats just great!:mad:

3. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

I think he is just doing what ever it takes to get a lighter sentance.

4. Michele

Michele Guest

i hope he gets zapped by a bolt of lightening

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2007
  5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Dont do it mike!!!!! Naw do what ever it takes to get out bro.. Dont drop the soap though.....ooouuucchhh!!!!!!!!!

6. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

lol i got a 100 dollars says he'll be holding someones pocket within a week in the joint, and his new name will be suzy LOL

7. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

BOI YOU STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!

8. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Trust me, Mike aint gonna go through hell while in the fed pen...lol.

9. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

the federal pen is a cake walk compared to state pen. and i hope someone decides to have their way with him. but, honestly, i don't think it will happen. we'll see.......

10. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

So, that is how PETA does it. They brainwash people in a so called "course".
    Strap them to a chair, and force them to wash their propaganda, making the people come out a zombie, saying, "PETA is great!"

11. Why is he getting to go to a Fed pen instead of state....
    thats Bullshit! He should be in a state pen where he belongs....

Why does he get that break....
    dogfighting is not a federal offence.....last time I checked..or do I need to check again?

12. simms

simms CH Dog

He's not the first celeb to have to choke down that crap.....

13. simms

simms CH Dog

Ya'll can piss and moan all you like, until you walk in those shoes .....you have No Idea what it's like to defend your self or go against the machine!

I'm not a Vick fan, I hope he does his time good so as he might beable to salvage a career.

14. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Fed pen is not as easy as people think it is. There are many different locations with different settings, if MV ends up in PA fed pen then he will be living the good life however being federal and all he could end up in any states Fed pen. I can tell you right now that Plymouth MA is no cake walk for a federal prison, damn scary place.

And to answer your question FK, his case is federal, reason why he would be going to a fed pen instead of county. Who knows, after he serves his time in the federal joint he could end up doing time in county as well if they do not run his sentences concurrently.

Lets see if MV is a firm believer in PETA while he serves his time.

15. No kidding....I am sure though, if it cuts him down a bit, he will thanking and liking them just fine!

16. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Massachusetts do house federal inmates in our state facilities. They wear the orange jumpsuits. :)

17. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

I agree. It looks good on paper for the judge.

18. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

We DO have a federal pen here in MA trust me LOL. It is a nasty place. Not all federal inmates are white collar criminals you know. Anyways yes some federal prisoners do go to state pens but I highly doubt MV is going anywhere but a federal pen. He can preach the good word of PETA to all the inmates and hope to god his ass dont get traded for a carton of Kools.

19. NC

NC CH Dog

My best friend works at the Federal prison here in Butner, NC... an inmate like Michael Vick will be housed at a "camp" there will no even be a fence around the place... thats where all high profile low risk celebrity inmates are housed.. trust me... it'll be cake

20. Tonka03

Tonka03 Big Dog

i do little to no prison time what so ever. he also will be back in the NFL too... cal me stupid, crazy, wacko whateva you care to call me but watch and see.

tonymeade