1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Vicious Dog Ordinance in Gurley, AL

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by SpencerPits, May 12, 2005.

1. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

I received this email today, and thought it best to pass the info along...

2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

tks Spencer,I was jus on my way to put this up!!! Good work!

3. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

Not a problem ;)

4. I dont live to far from there.I will give them a call.My sister n law also works at a vet near there.I will also give her this information so she can call also.She said she sees at least 2 pits a day where she works and none seem to be mean in anyway.She is a crusader.Thanks for the info.

5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Ever notice how Pit-Bulls are very commonly used as dogs in TV & movies, Little Rascals, Cheaper by the Dozen, Veronica Mars etc. It is because they are so easy to train and are naturally people pleasers. Pit Bulls were bred to be loyal and obedient to it's master, that is also their downfall when they are paired with irresponsible owners who train them to be vicious. I have a 2 year old Pit-Bull that was obedience trained and one thing his trainer told me was that he had never been bitten by a Pit Bull, but he had been bitten by Golden's, Labs, Collies and other so called "good dogs." Food for thought.