1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Vic for prez

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RedGoodbye, Dec 20, 2010.

1. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I just wanted to start a thread to say that if Mike Vick dont get the mvp award this year. Fuck The NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Eagles goin to the Ship
    MIKE VICK FOR PREZ!!!!

2. RG back away from the crack pipe!!

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

LMAO!!!!!
    Its Just Strong Weed ..For my Medical Need!LMAO

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i don't think we seen the best # 7 yet. i think this is the beginning of something great & his best has yet to be played.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Since I don't have much faith in my team, I'm def gonna be pullin for philly this year! Works gonna hate me when I show up on gameday with a vick jersey! Lol

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i would NEVER sport another teams jersey LWG. where the "F" is your loyalty?
    and btw, supergay Tom Brady is gonna land the MVP. not saying i agree, just a prediction

7. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

well if ur talking stats,vic will get it!

8. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Im a lions fan woody.Were aloud an alternative team too root for. lmmfao GO EAGALS

9. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Congrats on the road win....that was 3 years and a few high draft picks in the making :D

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lmfao!

i agree!

well my chiefs and rams did me proud this year. Been forever since i could say that :D

12. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

the Chiefs were bound to get better eventually, but I didnt think Bradford would play at the level he has.
    been a strange year for football

and if youre screaming "Vick for pres"... whos gonna be the VP candidate?

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

yeah the chiefs and rams are very young and over achieved
    im excited about next year
    i couldnt be more happy for Vick either

14. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Vick is impressive no doubt but not consistent enough to be the MVP IMO.

15. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Snoop or Willy nelson have my vote.the world would be a mutch better place. lmmfao

16. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

phuck Snoop, you get Willy and you might get the redneck vote. id be all aboard Vick/Willy 2012:D

17. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Its done then. lol

18. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

19. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

as good as Vick has done so far this year and how he's turned everything around, i still dont think he deserves mvp yet. I hope he comes back to the Dome and Matty Ice shows him whats up:p

GO DURTY BIRDS:D

20. venom

venom Top Dog

Vick can't be MVP because he missed 3 games and got thrashed by the bears defense. He's playing great, but he's missing 3 games and isnt even close to tom brady's season.

I say Tom cuz he hasnt thrown a pick in what, 7 games? has won like 7 or 8 in a row? 27-0 at home since he's been back from his injury? Doing it without randy moss, a move ppl thought would put a hex on his offense? and with fred taylor out and two un proven running backs and the young questionable defense.

Thats like vick doing what he does but better... without deshawn jackson and lashawn mccoy for the hole season... and some rookies on the defensive side at corner and all that and still blowin teams out lol

but forreal... mccourty = SHUT DOWN. hes a big part of the success they are havin IMO