1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

vernon jackson mugger blood

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by bliss, Mar 6, 2010.

1. bliss

bliss Pup

Vernon jackson mugger blood. Any input?

2. CTG

CTG Big Dog

the guy bred around a couple of 1xl. that should be all you need to know.

harley 1xl 26min
    oreo 1xl 27min
    mouse 1xl jumped the wall

3. bliss

bliss Pup

I know the peds on it. Was asking for input I had dog outta longs ghost/longs storm 1xwinner in 7 minutes 1xldg to 4x w @134. I did 2 breedings to him before I lost him. Dog had freakish mouth game as they get!

4. CTG

CTG Big Dog

you might get some good dogs here and there but i wont be using any blood that was bred around some losers. they should of never left the box.

5. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I would not buy into the ghost/storm hype, those dogs come from a peddler...that ghost dog was ...a box winner...a weight pull champion...a confirmation champion...a personal protection dog...all in one...just depends on what you were looking to pay for...uno was the only bulldog to come out of that camp that was for real...grunt was a hard mouth two time winning freak...but he was given away..ask your self why? because he had some very undesirable tendencies/actions in #2....he was given away...the second group sold him to ghost's owner..who in a matter of months he was a Gr. Ch. you do the math...all the shit from that camp in VA. is suspect. Mugger was a good dog from a good dog man... VJ did it with good dogs way back in the day....JL grabbed on to the caot tails of every popular line out there (VJ mugger (thug), VA mayday, BA haunch, BL virgil, FB two eyes, even JE molly bee when he was MC instead of JL) to peddle puppies to people who either did not know any better, or just bought into his overwhelimng hype..if you want a VJ dog got to VJ...not by proxy thru a peddler...
    and secondly, the harley dog went well over an hour...and made numerous game scratches...the oreo dog was just shy of the hour mark...both on excpetional opponents....nothing wrong with them in a pedigree...the mouse dog was rank...it was over in 15 but it ook that much longer to get a handle....

6. bliss

bliss Pup

Thanks for the input. Like I said I don't have him no more I seen the peds on him he wasn't my ideal dog at all but he did have outstanding mouth and was game as I seen in his l he was just outclassed by the better dog. I can say he had no ability what so ever

7. skipper

skipper Big Dog

8. CTG

CTG Big Dog

those dogs only have an 8th of jackson blood. which is not contributing much. those dogs are made up mostly of redboy/jeep/jocko/eli. sure if they would of never bred them those dogs wouldnt of been here but you would of still got some good dogs with out that 8th in there also. and who said a loss means they quit besides you?

9. Love that Mechanic blood in that dogs ped. Sorry to hijack the thread.

10. Caos

Caos CH Dog

Very nice Slim good job keepin'g coming buddy!

11. fat boy

fat boy Pup

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

12. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

There is nothing else to ad after you finish reading this. I have heard the same in regards to JL trying to peddle off of vj's hard work