1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

VBK Info

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Miss Conduct, May 21, 2008.

1. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Anyone have a phone #, or an email address for them? I use to have it since i got a dog off Ch Cyclone, but have misplaced the info :(

Any help would be appreciated.

2. NOTK

NOTK Banned

vierra bro's? dont think you'll get any info over a public forum

3. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Yes. I didnt plan on it being posted, i was looking for a PM. I have someone interested in a female from them, but cant contact them lol.

I figured it was worth a shot :p

4. Caos

Caos CH Dog

Beware with them I saw a guy post on the net that they ripped off him.

5. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Really? Hmm wonder what happened. I had a male off Ch Cyclone, and a friend picked up a female at the same time and had no problemo's.

6. Caos

Caos CH Dog

yeah that´s true the guy pay for a female breed with cyclone pay for the female and shipping and never receiver her or his money back.

<TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left width="55%">HELP ME! VBK TAKE MY MONEY
    « Thread Started on Oct 19, 2007, 11:16am »</TD><TD vAlign=bottom align=right width="40%" height=20>[SIZE=-1][​IMG] [/SIZE]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3><HR class=hr width="100%" SIZE=1>
    <!-- google_ad_section_start -->AND HE NEVER SEND THE BITCH SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME? PLEASE!
    MY BEST DOG DIED, I WANT MY BITCH CROSSED IN CH CYCLONE

<TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left width="55%">Re: HELP ME! VBK TAKE MY MONEY
    « Reply #2 on Oct 20, 2007, 2:04pm »</TD><TD vAlign=bottom align=right width="40%" height=20>[SIZE=-1][​IMG]
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3><HR class=hr width="100%" SIZE=1>
    <!-- google_ad_section_start -->THIS IS TRUE,AND IF NO ONE HELP,IS BECAUSE DONT WANT,AND YES IS A CRIME,PUT THE LAW TO COLECT YOUR MONEY FROM THIS THIEFS,YOU CAN SAY NO ONE CAN HELP,SPEEK FOR YOUR SELF SPANNISH,WILL SAY AGAIN,THEY ARE STOLEN THE MONEY FROM THIS GUYS,THATS IT.

<TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left width="55%">Re: HELP ME! VBK TAKE MY MONEY
    « Reply #4 on Oct 22, 2007, 6:33pm »</TD><TD vAlign=bottom align=right width="40%" height=20>[SIZE=-1][​IMG] [/SIZE]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3><HR class=hr width="100%" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->hello! i send my money and i want my female , i go in usa in the next year and i go with the police in your house i have addres of vbk and the ticket the money of the bank i pay 2000 dollars for vbk </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <!-- google_ad_section_end -->
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    [/SIZE]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2008
  7. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

lot of hearsay going on this thread and it stems from claims on the internet without any validity.

GAMEMAN, Do you personally know the one who claims they were never sent a dog from them? If not, youre doing nothing but trolling

VBK is very low pro and always has been, arguably the best kennel ever on the west coast. No need for them to not send a paid for dog to anyone.

I actually do know them and have a dog from them and have bred to their dogs over the years. I've never heard any bullsht about them and have been around them for a long time

at least nobody posted their contact info

8. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

9. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

10. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

we have a boyles btch full of pups bred to the dog in questions littermate, lol

11. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Bred to C-Four's littermate?

12. Caos

Caos CH Dog

yes I know the guy who was ripped off by the VBK Ricardo and Guilhermo and what reason I had to talk lies here?my partner was ripped off by another breeder of the west cost.

13. Caos

Caos CH Dog

yeah you´re right but when the buyer is out the USA things chance and changes really bad this guy was not the first breed out the USA to be ripped off so why sell dogs if you can´t ship them?

14. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

I had a guy in Brazil wanting to buy my little CFour dog. Idiot wanted me to pay to ship him over, then IF he liked him he would pay me. I was like WTF are you serious? How about YOU send me your money, and if i decide that i like it, i will send the dog over :rolleyes:

15. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I don´t want fight with the members here just talk about bad things that some breeders in US make with breeders from other country just that..but that guy send the money and don´t receive what he paid for that is diferent that guy from Brazil that you´re talk about must be a joke only that...I purchase one dog from TG yard had some Jeep/Rascal,Mayday here so I know what breeder I can trust.

peace.