1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

V.S.B.A found this on myspace

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by SMOKIN HEMI, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Thank you.

Yes, he is all legs.

Here is a picture of him standing by Star. Kush is six months old. Star is two years old.
    [​IMG]

Will you be able to attend the show, SE?

ETA: I was just looking at pictures of Marty's Wild Bill. I noticed that he was leggy as a pup also. Wild Bill is a littermate to Kush's sire. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
  2. I remember seeing that they were closely related to Wild Bill at the time the breeding was announced. Don't tell Cynthia, but I think you got the pick of the litter lol ;).

No. My VSBA days are over unfortunately, atleast, for the next few years. I am in Korea at the moment...