1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

V.Cooper Ch.M-80

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by RedGoodbye, Aug 7, 2013.

1. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Who's got it and what are you're experiances with the blood . Can only seem to find info on his Heavy Bolio blood.

2. MrMark

MrMark Big Dog

Cooper mostly keeps that stuff very close to home. He was very high on the Warlord dog. He doesn't let that go too often.

~Mr Mark

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I have an opratunity to pick one up with the top half comeing right from mr cooper . Its the warlord blood crossed to old Sorrels blood on top comeing from mr Cooper himself and the botom is Gaston Machobuck blood

4. brickduke

brickduke Pup

Get the pup and see if its a good one. That's the best way to find out

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Not a pup. Know she's good. Just doing reserch on what she came from.

6. MrMark

MrMark Big Dog

He's kept that blood to himself for a very long time and is still using it. As a matter fact I believe he told me a little while ago that he's going back to working this blood over the Amboss blood. Therefore, i would assume if Cooper thinks it's worth keeping and using it may be something to play with. Like brickduke, stated, get it, if you like it, use it...it's bred excellent!

~Mr Mark

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Thanks Mr Mark. You're post were helpfull as always.

8. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Good man with good dogs