1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Updated pics of my girlie 10/26

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Jayda_Kane, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Went to the park today (not a dog park)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    she wanted the ducks pretty bad
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. comments are welcome

3. Great looking Dog.Mine would be barking at the Ducks

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Good looking dog, mine would be attacking the ducks.
    Got a ped on that hound?

5. Rampage

Rampage Big Dog

She is a beautiful dog! Great job with her

6. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Such a pretty girl! :)

7. wisconsingame

wisconsingame Big Dog

she is a good looking girl

8. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

She's beautiful.:)

9. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

ooh duck pie, my girl would love it there.:D ...

10. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Very nice...:)

11. hhahaha yeah she is good as long as she is not in touching range....then i feel sorry for that lil ducky lol

12. scooter

scooter Big Dog

Real good lookin little girl there.

13. she's beautifull. those ears are really nice cropped. i usually don't like it. but there are done good.

14. well thank you, i searched for MONTHS for a good vet i requested pictures on pictures of their work...and this vet loaded me up lol and all his cuts were all great so i chose him....then turned out he was the cheapest. everyone else was like.....270 he was 165. So I'm a happy customer

15. PiggyMrs

PiggyMrs Pup

Hi Jayda- was it a Duck park (?) - lol ... I was curious what is her name, ? -She is pretty and she looks very well cared for. I want to hug her and kiss her all over ...always interested in the ped.