1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Update

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Defend2DaEnd, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

I know I haven't been on much. Somebody spank me. I've just been so busy. Job, kids, horses, dogs, getting married, court, holiday, car accident and all. I'll go topic by topic lol.

Photography is hard! That covers the job part.

Dillon is going to be four years old in under a month. So now I have to plan a birthday party. ::rolls eyes:: Kidding....

I got another horse that has been causing me some trouble. Anyone close to Dayton, Ohio has heard about the horses that were starved. Well I took one in and it has been non stop sick.

I'll save dogs for last.

Yes I am getting married. Sometime next year. Haven't set a date. He asked me on christmas morning. Woke me up at four a.m..

Court still is not over. The state keeps asking for extensions. My uncle's lawyer is sure we are going to win. They tried to settle but we wouldn't except their offer.

The holiday was rough but great. Best one in years.

I rear ended a college student who decided to make a last minute turn when it was raining. Bad news is my grandma dropped me off her car insurance two weeks before it happened. Good news is I worked out a payment plan to cover the two little scratches her car got. My car is totally messed up now. My headlights point down : (

I just wanted to show you some new pics of Dozer. I couldn't get them to upload on this site for some reason. Don't mind the reflection the pictures are pictures of pictures. Well all but one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I see there are a lot of new people and I wanted to re-introduce myself just in case they don't know who I am.

My name is Amanda. I'm 22 (almost 23) I have two kids, three dogs, and now four horses. I have an old Pit Bull mix who is going on 13 or something I lost track called Halo. An almost two year old American Pit Bull Terrier named Dozer. A horrible 4 month old Siberian Husky puppy named Isis. As you've read I have a four year old named Dillon and a two year old named Destiny. I'm going through court over the loss of several of my uncles and my dogs. Because of BSL in Ohio. I have done several rescues but now am out of it because of the place we are renting only allows three dogs.

Just to put a face to the name Here is a pic of me.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2006
  2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Good to see ya back. Good luck in your court case!