1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Update On Daisy

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PitbullChick13, May 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. as many of you saw my dog was having really bad derm issues, we are currently mixing new grain free food with her old food just until the old is all gone (theres not much left) and have treated her for flea's and I can say I can see a slight change so far, I know its not going to be a overnight change but everything is looking good so far, she still bites and scratches a lot but not as much as she did, Ill admit I didn't think the food could be the problem but after seeing some results after this short amount of time, I am happy Thanks everyone for advising me to change her food.

2. JLusk

JLusk Big Dog

That's good news. After you get a little more experience with these dogs do some research on a raw diet and depending on how you go about it you might be able to feed your dog for less than your paying for your kibble. The results will be well worth it and I doubt you'll see any allergies at all

3. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

I actually suggest against a raw diet here. This kid isn't experienced enough, nor resourceful enough for the complexity of feeding raw. She can barely feed kibble twice a day. Just stick with what you're doing chick, just work on keeping the animal alive.

4. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

I agree with Beatrix.

5. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I do, too. Completely and on all points.

6. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

haha i see she was banned. Wonder what the final straw was

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.