1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

UPDATE from Hearing Yesterday???????

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by YoungLion, Feb 8, 2007.

1. YoungLion

YoungLion Big Dog

any news ???????????????????????????????????

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Which hearing, the one in Ga?

3. YoungLion

YoungLion Big Dog

Yes sorry the one in GA.

4. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

I was also wondering about this.

5. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

i wanted to go so bad but I Could not get off of work. We have a relief vet and I had to be there. I was wondering how it went. Hopefully GA PITS (or somebody)will post something.

6. Attila

Attila Guest

I believe it was shot down and there are still some bitter loosers that want to try pushing that spay neuter crap down the throats of GA but for now they lost. Keep your eye on the one named Kelly.

7. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

It went well, it was the public hearing to voice opinions and concerns. The committee was very open and concerned with what we had to say, they will be making some changes. Once they do we will see where we need to go from there. If they take notice to what we were saying then there will be no further action needed.

8. Attila

Attila Guest

Keep me posted. I can at least be sending some letters if need be. Need to form us a non profit thing for this site. I just figured out stamps went up to 39 cents and is supposed to raise again in June. eekk. lol

9. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

I'm really glad to hear that they were open to what was being said. I wish it was a 7 hour drive or I would have been there too.

Like Attila said, let us know if you guys need anything.