1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Unusual happening with this nice bred female.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Randy70, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

I have an inbred Bitch that has had three litters. The first litter she had three pups the former owner said. The next litter she had two pups for me. When the two pups were born they had bands of hair around their bodies that laid down like it was glued down about 1/4 inch wide on both sides. Then the next quarter inch of hair stood up like it was suppose to. After about two days the hair that was laying down stud up and became normal. The last litter she had only one pup wand she the same pattern with her hair. It gave you a look of a Zebra but the stripes were the same color of black. I wondered if some deformity in or scaring in her Womb could have caused this. The last pups hair all stood up like it should and was normal after two or three days also.