1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

unusual activities you do to keep your dog fit?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by blanch, Aug 14, 2010.

1. hardluck

hardluck Banned

that sounds fun sight to see. it also sounds like a good way to get you and the dog in trouble. i wouldnt recomend this unusual activity to anyone lol...

2. hardluck

hardluck Banned

that sounds like a fun sight to see. it also sounds like a good way to get you and the dog in trouble. i wouldnt recomend this unusual activity to anyone lol...

what i was suppose to type my fault.....

3. Actually, if you do things correct you won't have any trouble. In case you don't know, the Canadian geese populations is a huge problem in most areas. They destroy turf and it is off limits to shoot them. Most high end places use a service to chase them away. The dog of choice is the Australian Sheppard. It looks like one of there natural predators and if they are harassed enough, they will find somewhere else to congregate, and shit.

You are not looking for the pit to chew on one. This very rarely happens. Most times they chase them into the pond. They swim in one direction and the dog swims after them. When they get tired of this, they fly out of the pond and the dog follows on land jumping around and barking his head off.

The person looking to condition his dog, gets what he wants. The property maintenance crew gets what they want.

4. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

I do that but I make sure nobody is around. He never paid one bit of attention then last week I let him chase a squirrel and anything he sees, he wants. Its kinda funny to see him try to climb the trees after they go up haha

5. They can catch squirrels. I had Corvino bred dog many years ago that used to catch squirrels at will. He would be held on point and the squirrel would be a 100 yards or so away and he would run them down like nothing. It wasn't pretty when he would catch one though. i would not recommend this for a dog of pet quality though. That first taste sometimes does strange things to them. This was a veteran as they say.

I've also seen them climb trees as well.

6. who

who Top Dog

Four wheeler combination of fetch lmao get them dogs really going for me,

7. Luna&Java

Luna&Java Pup

8. nalas daddy

nalas daddy Banned

throw a ver big stick ing the water. you have to be pretty strong for it to go very far. on that they have trouble fitting there mouth around.i also put a walking harness on my dog tie it to a tree. throw sticks over there head and they will swin as fast as they can but move no where. this will build a nice front legs.

9. I let my dogs chase deer, squirrels and rabbits

10. Or we have wrestle mania in the living room