1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

unrelated to dogs...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NC, Aug 29, 2006.

1. NC

NC CH Dog

Well this is unrelated so if the powers that be want to remove this I won't cry too much..but a guy I work with sent this to me.. I figured I'd share it with ya'll... this is the type of stuff I have to deal with at work..LOL

http://www.ajc.com/services/content/metro/stories/0828metdwarf.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=13

I love the part where he says "The only thing I can think of — I shouldn't have been wearing socks standing up there," .. I'm not exactly dealing with the cream of the crop in most cases..some of the guys are good people but the majority are like this guy.

2. Attila

Attila Guest

I fail to see any reason I should feel sorry for this short looser. piss on him and his injury. If he had not been dealing drugs he wouldn't have been there. He fell on his own accord. They should have broke his little neck. and stuch his dwarf ass in the commode.

3. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

Fritts has subsequently said he doesn't want to testify at the trial, for fear of possible retribution.

Scared of being bit on the ankles?

J/k, I'm all for vertically-challenged folk dishing it out.

4. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Well I felt sorry for the poor undermined misunderstood little fella (:rolleyes: lol j/k) until this part:

"He still bears the artwork of prison life — tattoos cover his arms, including drawings of a joker and SpongeBob SquarePants."

What o' what is prison life coming to when a tattoo of Spongebob is considered the hallmark of a hardened criminal? O' to reminisce the days of old when Big Bubba came back from his stint in the pen sporting a tat of an asymetrical pinup girl without a face. Those were the days. :rolleyes:

Thanks to this article/publicity we will probably have to suffer airtime from Lil' Shawty and the Tweekie Crew. Can't wait.

5. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

i bet he agreed not to sue if he got released.

6. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Having been held against my will (jailed), I'm gonna have to say the lil guy might have a legitimate beef. As with what has been said about inmates by Ncprisonguard some CO's are good guys and many are pricks. The CO in question very likely might have been a prick. Either way, if he got hurt on state property and in state custody due to a state employed Correctional Officers request....then the state owes.......$$$

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2006