1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"Unknown" dogs in pedigree

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by HogdogFla, Oct 18, 2016.

1. HogdogFla

HogdogFla Pup

Over the weekend I bought an Eli X Bolio boy.his papers are adba and bfkc.as I looked deeper into his pedigree I noticed there are a few "unknown" dogs in his ancestry .is there anyone who can explain to me what this means ?

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Means nobody knows anything about the "unknown dog " no info.

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I'd like to know how they got registered being unknowns.

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I believe, if you're looking at pedsonline peds, the person could have erased the dogs or something along those lines. If it's ADBA ped you're referring to, I have no idea.

5. HogdogFla

HogdogFla Pup

6. HogdogFla

HogdogFla Pup

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Ok, so you mean they have unknown's on their pedsonline peds. The ADBA paperwork should be able to fill in the gaps for you.

8. HogdogFla

HogdogFla Pup

9. HogdogFla

HogdogFla Pup

Awesome ,thanks alot.

10. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I figured he was referring to pedsonline but didn't know for sure. To be honest, man, you know the first 4/5 generations or whatever it is. I didn't look back how far the unknowns were but anything behind 4/5 generations really means nothing. I wouldn't worry about it. Especially if you're just catching hogs.

11. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog