1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Union County Pitbull Owner Arrested

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by kjf85, Jan 23, 2007.

1. kjf85

kjf85 Big Dog

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/10812438/detail.html

I have seen this story several times within the last day and the more they talk about it the more my theory that the media is stupid becomes true.
    This guy had equipment that the majority on this website have

They come on saying that he is training dogs to fight
    they show pictures of a breeding stand and call it a face off, a weight pulling sled for endurance to train them for fighting and a treadmill.

On the interview with him he tells them what the equipment is used for
    but one thing that they cut out was reporters asking him why some of the dogs had fresh wounds and he said "ask them"

On the link look at the "slide show" to see the dogs seized-- and the "equipment" that he used to train them to fight

(if this is not allowed please delete)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2007
  2. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

OMG that F'in RIDICULOUS!!!! They REALLY need to learn more about these dogs and how they are handled and what people do with them!

A breeding stand is a 'face off' device to train them to fight? COME ON.
    What, you put two dogs in their and let them stare at eachother or something?

Those dogs look perfectly healthy to me. Out of 36 dogs seized, they found one that had a damaged ear. Probably happened when they were transporting these game dogs and more than likely hauling them all in the same vehicle.

I feel for that guy. That has definately just got to suck to have so much work, money and effort just go to waist because of some retard couple in a HOT AIR BALLOON..

3. kjf85

kjf85 Big Dog

Exactly and when they report this live on air you just want to go through the tv,
    I swear they will do anything to put this breed down.

4. So since I have all that equipment I am training my dogs to fight right. LOL That is so stupid. The dogs looked preatty healthy to me except the dog with the torn ear which could have been treated and probally was.

5. kjf85

kjf85 Big Dog

Yeah--
    We have one of those "facing off devices" lol
    Guess we are too
    lol
    It makes me so mad to see this crap
    I feel so bad for this guy

And those puppies did you see them -- they were so tiny and so cute
    But them along with the others are planning to be executed
    thats a bunch of bull Sh!t

6. CHINADOG

CHINADOG Pup

And what evidence they have????
    That the one dog had a wound probertly from a yard accident???is that enough..

It pisses me off...people who train for weight pulling uses this gear and then what????they go too jail too cause they have a sled or a treadmill????:mad:

7. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

U know what u guys might think its funny, but realize that if they got a tip and searched ur houses and found the same things like the breeding stand and treadmill that they would charge u with dog fighting too, so i wouldn't be so quick to say that u have those things to cause remember we're being watched at all times

8. Maby you are right. I will take that back I dont have those things.

9. but honestely If it was me I would show the wold how stupid that cop was. and how mutch they didn,t know about the breed before charging. Hell I might as go as far as to digging up crap on that cop and getting him fired. Ok maby I wouldn,t do that But Same difference. The point is is that they know the guy probally wasn,t using the breeding stand as a face off device. They knew they were just being stupid. The point is that they was just trying to make the guy and the breed look bad.

10. kjf85

kjf85 Big Dog

I wasn't saying it was funny and I'm sure the other person didn't seriously mean it was funny either.

They have no evidence except the "one dog" and the equipment
    As far as I know in this area it is NOT illegal to own any of the above equipment.
    More than likely it will end like the case in South Carolina
    Fortuneatly he had no charges but unfortuneatley his dogs were destroyed-- he does have a lawsuit going on right now suing them

But this guy should have no charges against him and his dogs should not have been taken.
    If the law would focus on more important things instead of ganging up on our breed the some places would be safer than they are

11. if anything they auto be charged for putting the dogs down. I dont care how they were treated by the owner it is still better than deth.

12. kjf85

kjf85 Big Dog

exactly

One thing that really got me is that on the news yesterday afternoon they were showing a cop sitting in front of one of the kennels the dogs were being held in and she was talking about how these dogs were trained to fight and how they are made to do this that and the other and they probably wouldn't be able to be adopted out
    yet the whole time the dog behing her was liking her and wagging it's tail
    its very sad
    it's very dumb
    and I hope that he will get off and get his dogs back

13. CHINADOG

CHINADOG Pup

Exactly!!!Dont they have better things to do????

What harm did Mr.Stanley Max Plowman Jr do too society????I dont thing anybody can mention 1 thing!!!

They train the huskys with the same gear....soon they will all be in jail too...

The thing is the dog loves too train, loves too exercise, my dogs go crazy if i dont exercise them....but nothing is said about that!!!!:mad:

14. ok my thing is dog fighting is against the law, but if you dont use a breeding stand and the dogs get into a fight you didn,t do everything you could do to prevent the fight so you broke the law right. But it is against the law to own one WTH

15. This people are S T U P I D. Nothing is more dangerous than R E A L stupidity.....they will not stop and the sad thing is they dont know what they do. If you give your dog black dog-cake they will say its special make-dog-aggressive-cake. And they believe it!

16. No they wont they will say that The black on the cake is gunpower to make the dog agressive.

17. LOL...wow you have good ideas...PETA -member? (just jokin.....)

18. OH not to mention the chocklate in the cake is to give them more energy to last longer. LOL

19. CB

CB CH Dog

This shit boils my blood. I cant beleive they would show so much bullshit in one clip. If i saw that police officer around here i would beat the fuck out of him for all that shit. HE is the one that is making this so much worse its just one guy. And it sucks even more that it happen not even 5 miles away from me.

20. kjf85

kjf85 Big Dog

yeah-- I heard they are investigating two others in that area that they haven't said anything else about