1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Undertaker's Red Buck

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Mashamplan, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Well I have had dogs down from him, I tried to get another one last month that didn't work out but still I know he wwas far from a gr ch. I heard he was a good dog tho

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Sorry that didn't work out for ya DP.. Yeah I don't doubt for a minute this wasn't a good dog. My information about this dog comes from Gaston as I wanted to know more about him since he's in Lola's ped a few times whatever the case may be with this particular dog in question where his matches are concerned we can just agree to disagree.

3. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Any specific reason why you're enquiring about that dog Li'l Sugar's ped? If not for public eyesn then you can take it to PM on SA forum.

4. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Saint , I wanted info on him as in a discussion I was told his title is fake. I liked the Cody x Sugar breeding so decided to ask on here as we in S. A tend to run down imports from oposing lines a lot.
    I wanted to hear from people who may have more info or better contact with the people that were around Red Buck. It was never intended to slight the dog or dogmen assosciated with him but merely to get some clarity.

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

For us its more important what he produced versus what he did. Still think its funny a dog wins that many and no one saw them. Hmmm....

Knights Play and preme like this.
  6. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

The same could be said about other dogs from this line like shy baby I know some people asked about her but when I asked about her 6 wins I was told they couldn't verify this dogs wins. Yet some claim she was the real deal but no one that I spoke to that was close with the Gaston dogs could say this dog was legit. Who the hell knows LOL.. Like I said Gaston doesn't talk openly about his dogs hasn't written anything about them himself and has only spoken to those people who he put dogs with. From what I gathered he's very private and doesn't talk too much about anything.

7. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Just want to clarify when I say legit I mean legit as in legit GR CH has nothing to do with the type of dog shy baby was only speaking of her several wins that could not be verified by the people I spoke with.

8. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

He might be private but he does talk to people cause ive talked to him lol he told me shy baby was legit it just never dawned on me to say oh ya who did she beat or who did any of your dogs beat lol i dont know him personally and would never ask someone i didnt know those questioned and there in lies the problem nowadays huh

9. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Of course he will talk to people I said he talks to the people he has put dogs with or has had personal dealings with because a few of us have stated on this very thread we spoke to him directly but he has never given any interviews or written anything about any of these dogs because he is private. YOU may not know him personally but the man I got my dogs from knows Mr. G very well and we got a chance to talk with him and visit with him.

10. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

guess it didnt dawn on you to ask who them dogs beat huh lmao

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

No I didn't want to ask all that LOL ... I mean if I wanted to I could but the way I see is like this if I trust a man's word or at least think he is a stand up guy I don't really feel the need to question a man like that. Why would I? There are plenty of lies in every ped. I have to believe from what I know of Mr. Gaston he at least bred what he knew to be good dogs I don't think he was some POS peddler I think he had good dogs and that's that. I would never interrogate a man about his dogs if I have to do all that I don't think I should be buying a dog from that person. Plus Mr. G has been known to be a little ruff around the edges and hurt some feelings. No I think I was just happy to listen to whatever he would share. That's it for me ... LOL

12. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I never asked Mr. G about shy baby I asked MBK about her .. I only spoke to Mr. G about Red Buck when he said legit I assumed that meant the dog was a legit dog or GR CH I didn't ask for the run down on the merits that to me was not even a thought that crossed my mind LOL.

13. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Gaston just bred Shybaby after that he had nothing else 2 do with her! Now thats a fact! I seen her 1st win over Stickman's Damager a daughter of ch.lefty!!!! And my partner which i will not name seen 4 other wins! So there is no reason for Gaston 2 speak on shybaby unless he is talkn about how he bred her!

14. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Yes thats what i was told that gaston didnt campaign her mbk told me that he couldnt verify her wins but they had nothing to do with campaigning her so i believe you are right gaston only bred her.

15. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Like i said i only asked MBK about shy baby and he told me he couldnt verify that she was a legit gr ch and that gaston never campainged her thats the story i got hi-tek i asked about shy baby because someone asked if pattie cake and shy baby were legit gr ch patty cake is my pups mom so i knew for sure what her deal was but i didnt know about shy baby so i asked and thats when i was told they couldnt verify her because they had no dealings with her.

16. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

You act like i said he talked shit on her lol i think the reason we were talkin about her is he had a female off her dam i was interested in and told me about shybaby and ya he just bred her but you dont think maybe he might know about her wins lol

17. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Sadieblues trust me i cant vouch for red buck but Shybaby was legit!

18. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I don't doubt anyone I had never heard of shy baby so when someone here asked about her I wanted to ask about what kind of dog she was that's when I contacted the guy who has a lot of first hand experience with the gaston dogs. He never bad mouthed shy baby or said anything negative only that he couldn't verify her as a grand ch I am assuming because he never saw her or knew the people who had her after Gaston bred her and sold her. I am not doubting her I just wanted to know more about her since she was a GR CH. she came up in a thread here along with my pups mom GR CH Pattie Cake so I was curious about her...

19. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Smart info, but somethings are better when left unsaid or better said when in PM.

20. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

U are right