1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Undershot

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by JuckingFerk, Oct 27, 2006.

1. pancho

pancho Guest

No, they were kept in kennels on cement with tops and behind several fences. I never had any doubts about the breeding. The female was obviously not a purebred, it was easy to see. The male was a fairly good dog. When he made up the pedigree I never thought the dog would mature into anything other than a poor quality APBT. It came as quite a surprise when he won the nationals.
    Like I said earlier as none of the dogs were ever bred I saw no reason to complain. The owner did a lot of work with both ADBA and UKC as far as starting clubs, helping start a pulling club, and him and his wife served in several positions on the club boards.

diggit likes this.
  2. diggit

diggit Banned

well thats kind of neat... not that i would ever do that but i would have thought it wouldnt have been good at confo either. good story.

3. JuckingFerk

JuckingFerk Big Dog

Thank you for your replys. Pancho, how did you and your dog get booted and an ADBA show for showing hot? That amazes me. At a show this year in Frankfort, Indiana some guy wasn't paying attention and let his dog get too close to mine in the holding ring. To make a long story short, after they got my dog off, they still let me show him. Where were you that they kicked you out?

Ferk out

4. pancho

pancho Guest

I was at a show in Gainesville, Texas. Several years ago. I showed in UKC and ADBA both back then. ADBA liked the more aggressive dogs so I brought one of mine that was a little more aggressive. There were several black dogs in my class and my dog had a problem with a black dog a few days earlier. When he saw the black dogs in the class he went a little wild. I was able to hold him but after a few minutes he had foam and slobbers covering his head and some people were thinking I would not be able to hold him. I was moved to the other end of the ring but that didn't help as long as he could see the black dogs. They then asked for me to take him out of the show.
    I was able to show him in later shows as long as there wasn't any black dogs in the class. Some of the people were asking if I had doped the dog. One of the people there who later became a judge assured them he knew the dog and he was just a little more aggressive than some.