1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Uncle Ted under investigation?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lee D, Apr 18, 2012.

1. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

That's great.Big deal made over nothing,just as usual with the government.

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol.
    Teds is about as American as one can be ...

3. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

what the fuck do the black panthers have to do with this? why do white people always have to make it a racial thing?

4. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

@ Lee D yeah that would be fucked up if it happened that way ! Idk how much you know about politics but the house really makes the rules because its their vote that allows these laws to be passed !!! I believe that Obama didn't start terrorism or crash no planes into the world trade center . These laws are all stemming from the war on terror !!! To boot he wouldn't be the first or last citizen to be subject to these gross injustices , there were many more before him that have been detained for less and believe me there will be more after him with a lot less $ to fight the case !!! Bottom line is half the problem is blaming the wrong ppl cause our efforts are used up focusing on the wrong area !!!

5. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

Well...I think due to recent events and comments like that our right to bare arms will be attacked at some point. I will never understand the logic of stripping a law abiding American of his lawful rights to bare arms and protect himself and his family from the ones who get these firearms black market and committ these crimes. The criminals will always have access to these firearms black market nomatter the law just as anything else they want. What's that leave folks like me and you to do? How do we protect ourselves from them and what's happening in the world today? I myself like Ted Nugent and what he stands for. He is as American as apple pie and good ole Moonshine. Need more folks like Ted standing up for our rights and amendments. This world would be a better place. The government is not singling out a certain type...but they should. They need to focus on the illegal firearms...not the ones who take the appropriate steps and are law abiding Americans. Just my opinion. But hey...they are like assholes right? I have lots of opinions on this topic. If you want to discuss you can mail me...but I'm not going to cram it down throats or tell it to def ears. Keep up the good work Ted!

6. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

Stupidest quote I have seen in quite awhile 'why do white people have to make it a racial thing' you have to be joking!

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i would take every gun in america away from the citizen. & happily give mine up as well if it would bring them little kids back in new jersey.

8. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Simple as it can get. [video=youtube;LCHtw6WbbnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCHtw6WbbnM[/video]

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Its real bad what happened to those kids..if someone has made up thier mind to do something like this they will find a gun somewhere.

10. ivebeen

ivebeen Big Dog

yes sir!..

11. jacko

jacko CH Dog

unfortunately people with such strong opinions who are looked up to by many can be seen as a bit of a problem by those who govern.
    while i agree with his stance on molesters , muggers and repeat offenders he does come across as somewhat gun ho. i can see it now ,judge "why did you empty a full magazine into the burgalars face?" ted " i thought i saw his finger twitch, your honour" lmfao.
    i still like some of his music though. lol

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Ted loves his guns and believes in preserving wildlife..And picks a mean ass guitar.He is as passionate about wildlife as he is his music.

13. gh32

gh32 CH Dog