1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Uncle Ted under investigation?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lee D, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

this post was edited/interpreted incorrectly by mod

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

yep...but now its clean. i wont tolerate racial BS, Ted didnt make it about race and neither should we

3. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

My bad but he inflamed with just another angry black guy comment which to me was basically a racial jab.But ill move on and let others exorcise they free speech

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

and i edited that as well. no harm no foul. i tend to get nasty myself, so i wont hold it against anyone ;)

5. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

heres the thing, I'M BLACK and i was reading this shit yall was posting, but it doesnt have to do with white or black the politicians are all crooks. the country didnt get like this over night evryone played a roll in this crap,but if you read your BIBLE then you would understand whats going on. everything thats happening and going to happen has to happen, and 911 wasnt the beginning the ball was started in 1946 when some rule was made over Isreal but if you pay attention to whats going on in the world no one has really delt with Iran and yea they are going to probobly get nukes and now N. Korea say they are going to strengthen there military and if we keep bickering then we are going to start fighting each other here at home.But i dont worry about it what evers going to happen is going to happen a keep my trust in the lord jesus christ and go on........but we have to get serious about the LORD and life. i dont mean to preach but if you believe theres a heaven then you have to know that its not going to segragated...so lets stop with the black and white thing its about good and bad! PERIOD!!

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Nothing but the truth here. ;)

7. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

8. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

this is one time I must disagree with u g.p. Ands maybe because ive always been "unfree" to a certain extent...and true I dont kno the ends n outs of the bill that has been passed is going to get passed or is being thought abt being passed but I do kno america has more guns than any other country... so if its a situation where they want to limit the amount of guns u can hve thats fine with me...unless youre a gun dealer why do u need 950 guns? I own them...for hunting and protection so they definitely have their place...but an excess? Makes me think you kno something I dont laughn...i dnt kno of too many other freedoms being treaded on... if the country went the way some ppl wanted it would be mad max retirn to thunderdome in 5 yrs laughn... U cant let the inmates run the asylum!!

9. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

and I feel u if youre anti government through n through but when it sounds as if it has racial undertones then my ears were pricked... im going to address ur obama supporters question as well even though im not big on politics... Gas prices arent dictated by the president (unless his name is bush) ive moved from several different states b4 coming home to the state with the worlds lowest unemployment n never been unemployed for more than six months... Some ppl need more dedication to findn wrk this isnt the good ole days when they jyst pass them out... Theyre actually screening candidates n some ppl jus dnt make it... You ever heard the term it takes money to make money?

10. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

bwaaaaaah that,sounds like susan smith isnt that the one who drowned her kids n said a black dude car jacked her initially... "a woman in a red jeep said u better get out of here theyve got guns" bwaaaah x2...alabama highway patrol woulda beat everybdy blaxk on a moped let lone a bike...too funny lee but I got one for you... Try the JENA 6 maybe one of my louisanians can further that...lets not start listing racial attacks... Yall own that hands down! So move on... Laughn that actually lightened my whole outlook on this thread...

11. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

N I must say sega rrl n the real judge had 3 of the best post... I was blinded on the racial tip n I apologize to anyway who wasnt taking it there but if you were up urs! Laughn.... But yes lee u made this thread abt RIGHTS n it was highjacked but unfortunately race is still a big issue in our everyday lives and I dont believe that it will ever ebd in america simply with the history of the country... I kno I personally wish I had more unity in my community (as corny as it sounds) but above all I wish race wasnt an issue... N truly on both sides theyre going to be ppl who wouldnt feel that utopia but if thru a forum as pigeonholed as this one we can look past race n form a brotherhood (and brothers fight) then shit the NATION still has a chance

12. Most of the people here are too young to know what "freedom" was like when it was protected by the Constitution. To them, freedom is a new playstation or x-box. Keep them stupid and keep them under your control, I have never seen so much illiteracy and ignorance as there is now, 3rd world countries have a higher level of education than the US does today and that's exactly what they want, to keep you ignorant because one of the truest sayings there are is, knowledge is power. Keep their eyes off the ball, make them fight over race or anything that takes the attention off the real problem and hides their sinister agenda. And just look,,, it's working!!!

Obama or any president is not the problem here, the problem here is YOU, a society that cares nothing about your rights and freedoms, as long as you get your fast food and drugs and video games life is great. No president will EVER change what's happening, that is up to you. But you are too busy fighting with your neighbor about the color of his skin.

The fall of Rome was preceeded by a loss of morals and values, an increase in violence, debauchery gone wild, and the raping of other lands to maintain a level of living standards far above those that were possible with the resources available. Sound familiar?

13. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

well said Gringo...my hats off to ya

14. absolutely right! and to bigeli putting your faith in some mythical being that lives in the sky is just a cop-out! We (the human race) ARE THE ONLY ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR OWN MESS. and a so-called holy book won't change that!

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

your opinion, and your entitled to it.

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Education in this country has become expensive so we need more scholarships and grants to aid people who cant afford it..If you dont get a scholarship coming out of highschool and wait till your 30 or older bfore you decide you want to go to college thier isnt enough scholarships and aid available for these people.Have yall priced college lately?.that shit is crazy.

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

and asfar as education in the states..well ill let all yall in a little secrete..The World Needs Ditch Diggers To..Not every one is going to be a DR or Lawyer.But I think the oppurtunity is here for our young that want to take advantage of whats in front of them.

18. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

He's a load mouth ass ..so i hope if Obama get elected he finds a way to do as he promised ..put up or shut up ..and the secret service is going to tell him he was a bad boy ..nothin to it

19. Icepick

Icepick Banned

The "investigation" into Ted is over now. Secret Service agents interviewed him on 4-19 and concluded he was no threat to the President.

20. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I admit I haven't read through this whole post,but with that said we really have had our freedoms infringed upon terribly,it's somewhat of a joke anymore about this really being a free country. I posted concerning your comment about having limits placed on gun ownership.I personally think we should be able to own however many we can afford to buy,single shot to full auto as long as they're not misused and we murder someone with them.We don't need 950 guns or a yard a game dogs either for that matter(life can go on without either) but if they're going to talk about having freedom then really mean it and give us freedom.If people start giving the gun grabbers any ground they won't stop,it's absurd how some hunters think that military type weapons are ok to be banned as long as their favorite deer rifle isn't.If we truly believe in gun rights then we need to stand up for all gun ownership and not back off from it.