1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Uncle Teaches Wannabe Facebook Gangster a Lesson !!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blackbisquit, Jan 10, 2011.

1. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHv-2Ft6WK8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHv-2Ft6WK8[/ame]

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

2. mindbender

mindbender Big Dog

LMFAO!!!!!!!! Now that's what I'm talking bout!!!! Beat that ass!!!:dance2::dance2::dance2: Thats what these kids today need, my question is......"Where's his damn parents!!!?" Too many fake ass, wanna be gangstas roaming the internet & the streets. It's easy to be a gangsta when there is no real gangstas in your neighboehood!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3. Noa1

Noa1 Big Dog

I like the uncle.:D:D

4. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

well i dont know where the parents ar but i do know it can be hard sometimes if a mom is alone raising her kids.. so sometimes its not always the parents fauld....:):):) its good to have uncle s like this i think...:D

5. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

me to :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:)

6. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Sweet!

7. nobody

nobody Banned

If the kid can't read that's mama's fault, it's F****** mama's fault.
    Now... if the kid can't read, cause there's no light in the house it's daddy's F****** fault.

8. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

thats not the point :) and offcourse thats normal ;)

9. Father of the year, my old mans whoopins made that look like a tickaling

10. old goat

old goat CH Dog

that uncle is a real man . he's making sure the nephew does'nt go to jail .

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

he wasnt messing around..lol...i was waiting for "this is gonna hurt me alot more than you":D

12. nobody

nobody Banned

lol, it just so happens i was watching chris rock about kids these days.
    Those are his words but i find it to be true.
    8 out of the 10 times it's the parents fault and then there is also a thing as just beeing CRAZY and DUMB :D

13. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

Rotflmmao! That dude is awesome. I needed a good laugh. Of course there's gonna be some dogooder that's gonna whine that he's being abusive. I say whoop his ass again make it sink in. If I had pulled some shit like that when I was younger I'd probably be walking funny to this day.

14. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

LMFAO, this ass whoopin' ain't fake, LOL

Happy Birthday!!! LMMFAO.......................

15. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

HAd me in F*****g tears!!! LMFAO ROTF!!!!!!:D

16. Dogman#1

Dogman#1 Big Dog

awesome...that is not a real beating though...get a Puerto Rican Mother and father in there...most people would call the cops to help the "poor child". Puerto Rican parents are the Real OGs, lol.

17. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

Lmao you too huh? I've caught those many times.

18. mindbender

mindbender Big Dog

I agree with you 100%, but I know if my uncle had to kick my ass, my mom & dad were surely not too far behind him with there version of the crusifixion! lol!!!

19. mindbender

mindbender Big Dog

LMAO, don't know whats worse, the initial ass whoopin that mom gave or waiting for dad to get home:eek:!

20. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

To funny to get punked out, your ass whipped and then u have to put it on facebook classic but the beatin should have been longer