1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ultrasound result...!

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by LuvinBullies, Mar 13, 2007.

1. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Thanks so much guys! You all are the best.

Mia- Slade is basically just super curious about mommy's ever growing belly and he gets real excited when I tell him he has a little sister in there.

We are still going back and forth on names. I liked Kira but that would make her initials KY, and my husband pointed out a popular "personal" product bearing the same initials so he nixed that. (:o I never would have thought of that in a million years :o)

Aaaah well...I guess there is plenty of time yet...

XOXOXOXOXOXO

BETH

2. Well Good luck and Hope all is well.

3. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Poor little Slade! He is all excited now, but wait until that baby comes. I remember I thought the pregancy was all fun & games until my little brother was born. Then there was this little yowling interloper in my house hogging up my mommy. Boy, was I pissed!!!! lol.

4. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

yeah there ain't nothing like a new baby to bring some trouble to the house is there.i tell ya what i can't belive is how out of it i have become it used to be easy for me to take care of babies but i am watching my 2 new great grand babies and boy it sure is a lot tougher than i remember,lol.guess age has done caught up with me,lol.

5. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

What about Savannah?:)

6. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

I LOVE Savannah...but Slade's babysitter has that name for her little girl.

Oh and I forgot who asked but I am 1/4 Irish 1/4 scottish 1/4 English and 1/4 New England americana mutt dog, but I've lived in the DEEP south for 20 years. Scatterbred but it gives me character. :D

7. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

CONGRATS! I 'll have to think of some names too...ok how about one of these:

sabra

samara

sabina

sahara

sukara

sienna

Shaine

Shani

Shayla

Shelby

Simone

Sitara

Soleil

Stacia

Sydnie

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2007
  8. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

LOL. Who cares? I look at it this way: will she always be y'alls babysitter? And I let my husband get his way because the name I wanted for Cole is our next door neighbor's son's name. But after thinking about it, who cares? Your child will always share a name with somebody. Heck, my bosses named their son Cole (mind you after I already told them our Cole's name), so when I go up to the clinic there are 2 baby Cole's. It's actually kinda fun. :)

9. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Still thinking for you LOL

How about then

Vannah

Talia

Theya

Tierra

Kierra

Zaria