1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ultrasound result...!

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by LuvinBullies, Mar 13, 2007.

1. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Hey everybody...sorry for being such a slacker but I have been WOOZY and extremely overwhelmed with the pregnancy. Just thought some of you might like to know:

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!:p

No name as of yet...suggestions welcome ;)

Love y'all!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

BETH

2. simms

simms CH Dog

That is awsome! Congrats....was wondering what happened to you...LOL

LuvinBullies likes this.
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!!

4. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

Congratulations.

5. Marty

Marty Guest

Congratulations! on the new one :D

6. Suki

Suki Guest

Hey beauty: thanks for checking in! :D ....been a while

Hope you're feeling a lil better these days. i miss that feeling, like a root canal, ...
    congrats on the newest addition and may she continue to grow in the very best of health, and may your woozyness seriously waiver.....
    take care and stay well. congrats, and best wishes, again! keep in touch.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2007
  7. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

LOL...Girl, you sound like me!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! to you, Luvin, there is nothing more special than a sweet little one. Looking forward to some pink lace and bow pictures of your beautiful girl to be!!

By the way. BUY A BONNET a old fashioned one...there is nothing sweeter than a little baby girl in a bonnet and they are hard to find nowadays. Makes a great picture.

8. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! I was wondering how you have been. Keep in touch and let me know how things are. I miss ya on here. Oh, and a great name for a girl is Heather.. I dont know why, but I'm quite partial to it myself..haha! ;)

9. man I have been trying to get eeryone to name their baby this and still no takers. here it is
    Athena

10. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

My fav name was always Clarise...until Hannibal lector RUINED it! But a name I also like, and is kinda old fashioned but classy (to me) is Margo

11. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

yeah!!! go girl power,,,give her a tough name,,,find something that is back in your family tree,,,congrats!!

12. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

CONGRATULATIONS!

Now how is Slade taking the news? :D

My 2 girls names are either Kayli or Jordin (or Jordyn). However, I really like Caroline but my husband hates the name. :rolleyes: Said it sounds old fashioned.

But you can always go with Staci. ;)

13. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

congrats LB,,,

take it easy and take care that baby and god bless

14. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Congratulations!! Aint nothin sweeter than a little girl! Got 2 little ones myself, am trying to talk my wife into about 6 more!! HA HA My first little girl I named "Cherie",for "our dearest love", and her first name is Jamie, mywife's name and mine together "jay & Tammy" Jamie, my other is Rachel Christine. I believe in prophacy, and that as a parent we have th opportunity to begin to speak life over our children, even by the name we give them. Each time we call one of their names, we are speaking good things into their lives. Call me crazy, but I believe in the power of spoken words! And on that note, I bless you and your little girl, and speak prosperity to your finances and to your soul!

15. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Hey there Luvin, glad to hear your doing well. Hard to believe how tired and worn out you can get just growing a babe inside LOL. But then again, once their born.....LMAO:p

My oldest girl is Christianna Louise (Tianna for short) and my second is Mary Elizabeth.

Each of those names is connected to the family in some way. Each person was extremely honored by the use of one of their names.

The perfect name for you will all of a sudden just roll off your tongue and feel right.;)

16. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

17. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Huge Congrats!!!

18. OOh baby names!!!!

Mikayla
    Chloe
    Cicily
    Crystal (ha ha thats my name, the most beautiful of course)
    Wait, what nationality are you? What kinda names do you like tradtional or more modern?

19. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Oh yeah...Melissa Ann is always good..;)

(Not really I always hated it...it always sounded so hillbilly to me, Especially if you say it like my mom...MALIZzAANN)

20. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

well congrats on the gift from above.i pray she is healthy and leads a long life.